Courier costs

keith

giving them a bash. Will report back.

Bike arrived two days later in good nic. 

Constant communication.

R324.90 incl to ship anywhere I believe.

Very happy to recommend them to others.

• 1 year later...

Hi fellow hubbers - no recent updates on this thread but am looking at a frame on the hub but need to get it to Cape Town and then add that cost onto the purchase price?

Any suggestions to secure, cost effective and reasonably speedy courier service to use?

Go to http://www.xoc.co.za/index.html.

You can generate a quote upfront. I have used them for several bicycle and wheel transfers - very efficient and well priced.

Purchased a set of wheels from a guy in Cape Town - wheels were collected on Friday morning and were just delivered to me now in perfect condition. 

Edited by Schnavel

Hi fellow hubbers - no recent updates on this thread but am looking at a frame on the hub but need to get it to Cape Town and then add that cost onto the purchase price?

Any suggestions to secure, cost effective and reasonably speedy courier service to use?

As Shaper and Brawler stated. TripTych is top notch and affordable. Used them a few times without issues.

Thanks will try them out -  the box is the issue I guess - frame may weight nothing but when in a big box the price is calculated by dimension not actual weight. 

• 3 months later...

Could anyone recommend an affordable courier for a cycling light from Durbanville to Malmesbury?

So my scenario is, my cycling light has a defect and need to be shipped to Bike Addict for repairs.

Thanks. 

Edited by Andrew_Smith

What about the Aramex courier bag for R99, or if there's a Postnet in Malmesbury also R99?

Could anyone recommend an affordable courier for a cycling light from Durbanville to Malmesbury?

So my scenario is, my cycling light has a defect and need to be shipped to Bike Addict for repairs.

Thanks.

Quick Saturday morning long ride?

What about the Aramex courier bag for R99, or if there's a Postnet in Malmesbury also R99?

Cool, thanks, could do the trick. I was thinking of PostNet, but it needs to be delivered to Bike Addict (in-store).

Quick Saturday morning long ride?

Actually, now that you mention it, it might be a good option. It is a far ride (100km), relatively flat, but it is those long road stretches with almost no wind covering. I will consider it if I can get a buddy to tag along. 

Edited by Andrew_Smith

Cool, thanks, could do the trick. I was thinking of PostNet, but it needs to be delivered to Bike Addict (in-store).

Actually, now that you mention it, it might be a good option. It is a far ride (100km), relatively flat, but it is those long road stretches with almost no wind covering. I will consider it if I can get a buddy to tag along.

And of you wait for August you can take some lekker pics of the canola flowering [emoji39]