CWC Online: BLACK FRIDAY

CWC Online

Hi

SRAM GX Eagle Groupset for me too please Oom Chris

Would like to add this to my current order that Ive just done and paid the large shipping amount for.

You can put it all in the same box  :thumbup:

• Replies 592
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hahaha especially when 'the boss' is a pastry chef and knows what she wants but isn't very good at using her words!

So if any really patient kitchen fitters are offering a Black Friday deal I'm all ears... :ph34r:

Tell her to draw you a picture. And then give the picture to the contractor while you bugger off to do the freedom challenge. By the time you get back hopefully the kitchen is done.

It's amazing how things become more expensive when they go on sale. It was mentioned last year as well yet the same being done. Are we fools? Rrp up so the discount can seem better. And there has been items that where on sale during the year for cheap and now on sale for the rrp

Okay, what else would you guys like on SALE! You've got our FULL attention for the next 30min

On an unrelated note, orders placed yesterday morning, will they also only be sent out from monday? Mine still says processing

On an unrelated note, orders placed yesterday morning, will they also only be sent out from monday? Mine still says processing

They should leave earlier, just to avoid disappointment,  we packing as quick as we can

post-1632-0-45371700-1511503925_thumb.jpeg

Archived