CWC Online: BLACK FRIDAY

CWC Online

Every year you guys have the same crap with your server.

You should fire your hosting company or someone at CWC is a fool. How can you repeatedly continue making the same stuff-ups?

It's an SA thing...

• Replies 592
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How do they know what to order if they cant even enter your site

Exactly.  Now I can't even open the home page.

Some people will be getting in, what's happening is the site is getting more requests than it can handle.

What makes it worse is, for example, I sit at my keyboard, and try open the site so one request gets sent, but I feel it's taking too long, and refresh the page so a second request gets sent, and with lots of people out there doing that it will land up in a denial of service eventually.

Hi All,

We do have orders coming through.

We are assigning additional resources as we speak to handle the increasing load. 

Thank you 

Site crashing is a nice way for your campaign to go viral, nice one! Please put the Ultegra 8000 group set on special for R9k thanks and goodbye!

How can the XTR M9000 stages power meter be cheaper than then XT M8000 stages Power meter? ????

Supply and Demand...?

seems to be some serious problems! just added an item to my cart and the price in the cart is not the same as the advertised price....