CWC Online: BLACK FRIDAY

CWC Online

Luckily the XTR is comptatabille so, their loss ????

Agree... I just might have to get one, at 2AM, when eveyone is asleep... IF there is some stock left

• Replies 592
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Meh, luckily I am writing the whole day today, so hopefully this afternoon I can go and buy the tyres they put on special! Here's hoping!

Site crashing is a nice way for your campaign to go viral, nice one! Please put the Ultegra 8000 group set on special for R9k thanks and goodbye!

I second that 9k

After last years mess, you would think their web developers and hosts would have sorted the crashing story out. Hope the payment portals can handle the load and relay to the system. My order got lost in translation last year.

I'm not sure if it's more disappointing that your website crashes within minutes of the black Friday sale beginning EACH YEAR or the fact that I already expressed my disappointment in advance last Thursday to one of your employees at your store as I knew full well that you would not have done anything to remedy the website issues and that this is exactly what would happen  :thumbdown:

Guys stop stressing, after black friday is cyber monday specials, oh and then dec 16 specials and then Christmas specials.

In other words black friday specials are not really that special. As pointed out on another thread, the "discounts" on offer are very similar to those offered throughout the year.

Guys stop stressing, after black friday is cyber monday specials, oh and then dec 16 specials and then Christmas specials.

In other words black friday specials are not really that special. As pointed out on another thread, the "discounts" on offer are very similar to those offered throughout the year.

"Buy one get one free" sales...

:nuke: When did we become Americans? Foaming at the mouths for "specials"? Technical glitch on the website, boo hoo, put your big boy pants on and give them time to remedy it.

If you have money burning your pocket you wan to get rid of, I will gladly supply my banking details for you to get rid of that burning  feeling in your pocket.  :ph34r:

Happy Friday...oh wait, its wWednesday... :oops:

:nuke: When did we become Americans? Foaming at the mouths for "specials"? Technical glitch on the website, boo hoo, put your big boy pants on and give them time to remedy it.

If you have money burning your pocket you wan to get rid of, I will gladly supply my banking details for you to get rid of that burning  feeling in your pocket.  :ph34r:

Happy Friday...oh wait, its wWednesday... :oops:

I tried to transfer money to you now, but connection timed out as well. Called the bank and they said your account is full....

I tried to transfer money to you now, but connection timed out as well. Called the bank and they said your account is full....

full of @#$%? :clap: :whistling:

Edited by Otero

This site can’t be reached

www.cwcycles.co.za took too long to respond.

:thumbdown:  :thumbdown:  :thumbdown:  :thumbdown:  :thumbdown:  :thumbdown:  :thumbdown:  :thumbdown:  :thumbdown:

This site can’t be reached

www.cwcycles.co.za took too long to respond.

:thumbdown:  :thumbdown:  :thumbdown:  :thumbdown:  :thumbdown:  :thumbdown:  :thumbdown:  :thumbdown:  :thumbdown:

:thumbdown: