CWC Online: BLACK FRIDAY

CWC Online

Usual waste of time, was hoping to find some deals, but cant even get into site, Evo bikes site is up and running will rather look elsewhere, pointless if CWC cant get their act together another year, same rubbish.

• Replies 592
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:nuke: When did we become Americans? Foaming at the mouths for "specials"? Technical glitch on the website, boo hoo, put your big boy pants on and give them time to remedy it.

If you have money burning your pocket you wan to get rid of, I will gladly supply my banking details for you to get rid of that burning  feeling in your pocket.  :ph34r:

Happy Friday...oh wait, its wWednesday... :oops:

you cant create all the hype, have count down timers, posting on social media about its getting dark etc etc and then...nothing...

Seriously CWC, your site hasn't changed in years & neither has the fact that every day seems to be a sale day...

It's time to hire:

a) a professional marketing person

b) a professional IT company to sort out that site

It's great that you have some good deals sometimes...but seriously, IMHO, it feels like CWC is stuck in the dark ages.

Seriously CWC, your site hasn't changed in years & neither has the fact that every day seems to be a sale day...

It's time to hire:

a) a professional marketing person

b) a professional IT company to sort out that site

It's great that you have some good deals sometimes...but seriously, IMHO, it feels like CWC is stuck in the dark ages.

At my previous company we sold an ERP solution aimed at small/medium enterprises and i was shocked to see how many of these companies still don't spend money on IT. Infact i went back to the big leagues...

At my previous company we sold an ERP solution aimed at small/medium enterprises and i was shocked to see how many of these companies still don't spend money on IT. Infact i went back to the big leagues...

spend money on IT.

IT sales people are TERRIBLE. Especially for small business. They sell all kinds of software that 2 days after installation requires more money to get another upgrade so that it can do what you want it to do the first time. OH, and now your hardware is outdated so you have to update that. Oh look, your new hardware is not compatible with the software so you need to spend more money. Oh look, the software has been replaced by something new from a different company, you have to send more money. Look now they charge you yearly for updates you dont want. No wait, that sales person/techie moved jobs, but what he did seems odd, so lets restart and get you to spend more money on this gadget that will make upside down trees. And every company, every salesperson has a different story to sell you.

Its a never ending dark  :whistling:  hole. So spend as little as possible, and only when you REALLY have to.

you cant create all the hype, have count down timers, posting on social media about its getting dark etc etc and then...nothing...

They werent lying about it getting dark, its a site blackout

and there i got all excited seeing the XT 785 PM,

but I think my bike will look pretty crap with one silver and one black crankarm.

I guess the rumours are true, black Friday sales is just a way to get rid of old stock by putting it on "sale"