Giro d'Italia 2018: The Most Beautiful Grand Tour

'Dale

Meintjes is keeping Chavez company

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Don't foresee a Top 10 for LM this tour, he might as well loose more time and start going for stages

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

12:40:59 CEST

Still no confirmed time gap back to Chaves. It seems he has one teammate with him in Sam Bewley, in what is the fourth group on the road (Breakaway - Cavagna/Bilbao - Peloton - Chaves).

Tough racing today.4ee45e549744c1b043280cbeb127fadf.jpg

Team DD are not saying a word about Maincheese....possibly his worst performance in recent times...would not surprise me if he withdraws to some illness

Thats a big gap, no wonder UAE are helping out in the front, still a long day to go though

They have sacrificed Sam, he will be out of time today. 3:35 gap now

13:03:47 CEST

Thibaut Pinot's Groupama-FDJ teammates join the party at the front of the peloton now. All the other GC teams are uniting behind a common goal here. They stand here to take a major rival out of the picture and slash Mitchelton-Scott's tactical advantage in having two cards to play.

Racing at it's best

13:03:47 CEST

Thibaut Pinot's Groupama-FDJ teammates join the party at the front of the peloton now. All the other GC teams are uniting behind a common goal here. They stand here to take a major rival out of the picture and slash Mitchelton-Scott's tactical advantage in having two cards to play.

Longest day in the saddle at 244km, the pace today will make the stage just that much harder

Peloton 30"

Chavez 3'16"

That's crazy..70km into the stage

How awesome

K. NEILANDS (94), T. MARTIN (166) have a 47" gap on peloton and Chavez still 3'16" back

Archived