Giro d'Italia 2018: The Most Beautiful Grand Tour

'Dale

The last time a rider dropped other GC riders the way that Simon Yates is, yellow bracelets were still cool.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Absolutely, exciting just like Lance was

Freaken amazing finish! Very impressive move from Yates. <i>makes one suspicious<i/>

Absolutely, exciting just like Lance was ????

Someone will take your hook soon enough... ;)

Someone will take your hook soon enough... ;)

I’m actually not baiting.

But if I am honest, I am suspicious of just how strong he is compared to others compared to where he was just a few months ago.

BUT it is exciting like I said.

• topped out at 950W
• averaged 560w
• weighs 57kgs
• wears a proper cycling cap 
• Needs to take a big swig of the champers at the celebrations to add a bit of swag. 

I’m actually not baiting.

But if I am honest, I am suspicious of just how strong he is compared to others compared to where he was just a few months ago.

BUT it is exciting like I said.

Somewhere during the last year I made the switch from being naive enough to think no professionals dope to realizing that it is much more prevalent.

So I am always suspicious and I am not heartbroken when a supposed hero is found out.

But this Giro is much more entertaining to watch than the past Sky-TdF-Processions. So lets enjoy it while no one has been found guilty.

• topped out at 950W

• averaged 560w

• weighs 57kgs

• wears a proper cycling cap 

• Needs to take a big swig of the champers at the celebrations to add a bit of swag. 

that's pretty amazing...

wonder if those 4sec he gifted Chaves, for no reason, in hindsight, will cost him at all

Why is it poor form?

Whaha..speaking of did you hear how Cofidos have been publicly giving Bouhani stick ..very publicly

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Whaha..speaking of did you hear how Cofidos have been publicly giving Bouhani stick ..very publicly

Not sure what else they can do with him anymore

Not sure what else they can do with him anymore

Boot him.

Archived