Chris Froome returns adverse analytical finding for Salbutamol

Andrew Steer

I wish I could find my LA TDF post from circa 2005

Went something like

“ in ten years time we will still be squabbling about this kind of ***”

Truth is TDF or any multi week tour can’t be won on pasta and water, teams / riders will push the envelope and because it’s not an exact science transgress (unintentionally) the legal limits.

There is no effective deterrent, other than the death penalty and even then....

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There is no effective deterrent, other than the death penalty and even then....

Some people take the "Live Fast, Die Young" motto literally.

Faaark...so for 2.3 million usd the 'muricans buy jurisdiction over international events....faaark them.

Yeah I got to this part in the article and had a eye roll moment and stopped reading.

"Although American leagues like Major League Baseball would not be affected by the legislation, "

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Yeah I got to this part in the article and had a eye roll moment and stopped reading.

"Although American leagues like Major League Baseball would not be affected by the legislation, "

So don't clean up your own ****, but stick your hooter into everyone elses? Sounds about standard US behaviour to me.

You have to laugh, otherwise you'd roll your eyes right out your head! :eek:   

So don't clean up your own ****, but stick your hooter into everyone elses? Sounds about standard US behaviour to me.

Yeah something like that..not to derail the thread too much but S Williams actually chased anti doping control away..and absolutely nothing has come of that

. If it was cycling it would've resulted in a positive test.. apparently being tested 5 times in 3 sessions in 2018 is just too much for her...she starts Wimbledon this week..and being tested 56 times since 2010 is just not fair

But cycling is dirty..ag asb...

Yeah something like that..not to derail the thread too much but S Williams actually chased anti doping control away..and absolutely nothing has come of that

. If it was cycling it would've resulted in a positive test.. apparently being tested 5 times in 3 sessions in 2018 is just too much for her...she starts Wimbledon this week..and being tested 56 times since 2010 is just not fair

But cycling is dirty..ag asb...

Like Rasmussen that was kicked out of the TDF 2007 for failing to reveal his whereabouts.

Like Rasmussen that was kicked out of the TDF 2007 for failing to reveal his whereabouts.

Ja and that was just a game of hide and seek this was just f off and leave me alone.

Players are regularly banned in MLB for positive drug tests. Cano was recently banned for 80 games (1/2 a season = $25mil). Alex Rodriguez was banned for a season, costing him $40mil

but yeah, i get your point on the US and their fat schnozz... but I ask you, what in their previous behaviour has suggested they'd act any differently?

Lance was treated unfairly in relation to every other one of them who also were in the juice

LA was a bully and we hate bullies.

Cause she said so?

Think she's worried about losing their Monaco home but she better stay off Twitter.

Half the people on the Hub are bullies.

i'd be surprised if it was that low. and on friday's it's >100%

Well according to the Gazetta Froome has been cleared.

Archived