Chris Froome returns adverse analytical finding for Salbutamol

Andrew Steer

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guess we can close the thread now :P

Agreed, we can revive it when someone appeals or somehow this case gets a second life, but for now we can focus on LE Tour!

I see there was no reason given for the decison except "unparalleled access to information"? 

Wonder if Ulisse will have a case to have his suspension then removed from his name?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

If they have shown that the test are ineffective at linking intake vs levels in urine then there is definitely going to be blowback

Hope the ASOles are happy with the clearance. And I hope Chris tells Hinauld to roger himself roughly. And I hope the UCI realises the mess their system creates. And even though I support Chris I am not convinced he is innocent.

What a mess.

Agreed, we can revive it when someone appeals or somehow this case gets a second life, but for now we can focus on LE Tour!

This case can't get a second life WADA were involved...and it was WADA who cleared him.. actually well played by the UCI..because now there can't be appeals to CAS... had the decision gone the other why then possibly Froome would've gone to the CAS but would've lost.

Rider who have received bans for the same substance readings could however have a case to have their names cleares.

Hope the ASOles are happy with the clearance. And I hope Chris tells Hinauld to roger himself roughly. And I hope the UCI realises the mess their system creates. And even though I support Chris I am not convinced he is innocent.

What a mess.

I was actually not their mess hey.. WADA set out the guidelines that they have to follow... hopefully WADA make some changes to their guidelines...

Edited by Gen

Look I am no Froome fan..but thank goodness it is over with now... no more awkward press interviews for riders who have nothing to do with it.. and it can be about the racing now..

Scenario 3 it is.. urine stockpile getting cleared as we speak.

I hope so, but some fans are too fantatical...

Wonder if Ulisse will have a case to have his suspension then removed from his name?

All riders are equal, but some riders are more equal than others... in short, no

I was actually not their mess hey.. WADA set out the guidelines that they have to follow... hopefully WADA make some changes to their guidelines...

Guidelines are for kites not international sport, me thinks.

I hope so, but some fans are too fantatical...

All riders are equal, but some riders are more equal than others... in short, no

It would be wrong.. Petacchi and Ulisse would have a very strong case against their suspension ... a whole new can of worms has jus been opened..they could go after income lost as well.[emoji102]

It would be wrong.. Petacchi and Ulisse would have a very strong case against their suspension ... a whole new can of worms has jus been opened..they could go after income lost as well.[emoji102]

Did they supply the same data that Froome did?

How would he go about that, he plead GUILTY, surely he can't go and say, well i only said i was guilty to get a lesser ban. 

If they had Sky resources I reckon they would have won as well.

If the answer is in Froomes physiology then no go on Uli/Peta. If it's the test at fault I see a huge pile of smelly poo in WADA/UCI's future..

Guidelines are for kites not international sport, me thinks.

WADA - World Anti-Doping Agency.. they determine what is banned and what isn't in every sport and which guidlines to follow..true story..lots of articles on the UCi requesting certain substances to be banned and WADA stating nope not yet..

How would he go about that, he plead GUILTY, surely he can't go and say, well i only said i was guilty to get a lesser ban.