Advice on Divorce

New Landy new life

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lekker sore from the Triathlon Yesterday after doing the 99'er Road Race on Saturday aswell.

Did it in 2h23 and young Richard Murray does it in 52 Minutes - mind blowing, but chin up, I'm not a professional athlete I tell myself.

Anyway, otherwise just wading through the fog that is left back home and trying to find a way to pay money for my Son's studies and two month rent deposit, otherwise I will never get rid of my wife from my house to be able to carry on.

Not sure yet how to manage this.

post-31497-0-07497900-1518443533_thumb.jpg

Edited by NoMore Landy

That is the requirements for Flats nowadays and my wife does not have the money.

She has told the Mediator to subtract this from the final amount taken from my Pension (Plus Interest) but it does affect cash flow in the mean time for me. 

That is the requirements for Flats nowadays and my wife does not have the money.

She has told the Mediator to subtract this from the final amount taken from my Pension (Plus Interest) but it does affect cash flow in the mean time for me.

Shees...she seems to be a bit unreasonable..can't she go stay by her folks until the pension money can be paid out?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

How much is it in monetary terms ?

Shees...she seems to be a bit unreasonable..can't she go stay by her folks until the pension money can be paid out?

Folks in KZN

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Lekker sore from the Triathlon Yesterday after doing the 99'er Road Race on Saturday aswell.

Did it in 2h23 and young Richard Murray does it in 52 Minutes - mind blowing, but chin up, I'm not a professional athlete I tell myself.

Anyway, otherwise just wading through the fog that is left back home and trying to find a way to pay money for my Son's studies and two month rent deposit, otherwise I will never get rid of my wife from my house to be able to carry on.

Not sure yet how to manage this.

Flip Man, with all your injuries you still do this sort of thing.

Hard core!

Hang in mate,

Flip Man, with all your injuries you still do this sort of thing.

Hard core!

Hang in mate,

The fitter I get, the less my Titanium pins complain. Weird but nice.

Folks in KZN

I am sure you can manage the one way airfare [emoji12][emoji6]

It's a really **** situation for you..I am sorry about that..but do not let her cripple you financially..I know you are desperate to get her out..but 1..kids come first if you can only afford studies for now she must either stay or find a couch to crash on until you can pay her out [emoji6]

I am sure you can manage the one way airfare [emoji12][emoji6]

It's a really **** situation for you..I am sorry about that..but do not let her cripple you financially..I know you are desperate to get her out..but 1..kids come first if you can only afford studies for now she must either stay or find a couch to crash on until you can pay her out [emoji6]

You may be right there Gen. Let me chat with her tonight. She goes away weekend's somewhere so why not permanent.

You may be right there Gen. Let me chat with her tonight. She goes away weekend's somewhere so why not permanent.

+1

Have to agree with Gen.