You are never too pro to wave

Belgarath

Over the years, I've had some sport stars living in my part of town. This included an international race car champ, a Comrades winner, a TDF and Giro cyclist, an Ironman winner and a well known comedian (OK, not a sorts star but he cycled a bit too).

All of them used greet when out the road running or cycling (except for the racing driver who never cycled or jogged).

So going back to the thread title. They were never to pro to waive.

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Over the years, I've had some sport stars living in my part of town. This included an international race car champ, a Comrades winner, a TDF and Giro cyclist, an Ironman winner and a well known comedian (OK, not a sorts star but he cycled a bit too).

All of them used greet when out the road running or cycling (except for the racing driver who never cycled or jogged).

So going back to the thread title. They were never to pro to waive.

Seeing Barry Hilton rocking a KOM on his R60k Spez must have been hilarious... #jokebike

Ag shame another “my feelings are hurt” thread.

Seeing that you are the type of guy who says crap like “R60k Spez Roadie” you probably didn’t deserve to be waved at in the first place.

If you want people to wave at you in the Cape, go to Clifton 3rd and get your wang out.

I went to the beach and the most gorgeous lady I have ever seen waved at me. So I waved back. My heart was pounding. Go on Thor, wave again, just make sure it is you, I thought. So I did. Next thing a whole bunch of lifesavers dashed past me into the waves.

Taught me a valuable lesson about waving at inappropriate times. #vaaliecyclists

perhaps its time to concider that people can see the real you! and choose not to entertain the possibility of having to engage with someone that is so needy and judgemental.

I ride a GS motorbike. Maybe it is only a BMW thing, but we BMW motorbike riders ALWAYS wave at each other. (No jokes).

What brand bike do you have? Did nobody waved back? Not even people with the same brand bike as you have?

Lately I give up this practice in Woolworths, although all trollies look the same to me...

a Friday fred on a Sunday....

Hey, It is Christmas and this topic is after all he gift that keeps on giving....

Hi, my name is Dave and I wave at fellow cyclists, apparently I need help

Merry Xmas Everyone "insert wave emoji"

This tread is repetitive and bla bla blaaaa, BUT, my 2c, when you make eye contact or when you pass me so closely that I can smell your cheap deo, greet. Otherwise keep to yourself and enjoy your ride, we must all remember this is partly why people have a massive kakstreep in cyclists, mostly we are revered to as arrogant windgat arseholes.

This tread is repetitive and bla bla blaaaa, BUT, my 2c, when you make eye contact or when you pass me so closely that I can smell your cheap deo, greet. Otherwise keep to yourself and enjoy your ride, we must all remember this is partly why people have a massive kakstreep in cyclists, mostly we are revered to as arrogant windgat arseholes.

Tread is supposed to be repetitive and uniform, if it wasn’t you would experience inconsistent grip levels as the tread pattern making contact with the ground changes. This could be very unpleasant and highly dangerous.

Tread is supposed to be repetitive and uniform, if it wasn’t you would experience inconsistent grip levels as the tread pattern making contact with the ground changes. This could be very unpleasant and highly dangerous.

?

Tread vs thread....

Oh, hahahhahahhaha ok, I got trolled on Christmas ...

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Kinda like every fred on here involving helmets, CSA/PPA, doping cyclists, riding 2/3/10 abreast, greeting fellow gol... I mean, cyclists, etc

Archived