Bike Hub weight loss challenge 2018

BigDL

One of my colleagues has just made me coffee. I appreciate it but she put two sugars, I took one sip and it tasted horrible. Made myself another cup.

Gave up sugar years ago in my hot drinks. Also can't stand the sugar. I must say that i appreciate a good cup of coffee more now without the sweetness

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Gave up sugar years ago in my hot drinks. Also can't stand the sugar. I must say that i appreciate a good cup of coffee more now without the sweetness

Ja man. Sugar actually spoils it.

Completely forgot about doing Tae Bo tonight, will make it up tomorrow with a bike ride and a Tae Bo session.

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk

Down to 90.4, that's a loss of 2.1kg since 30 January, and 9.2kg since 30 January. I need to work harder to lose more.

0c624e4c36971b20b36aac9b389e195c.jpg

Well done [emoji106]

Well well weight down from 99.5 to 98.5 since middle January.

When I see the achievements achieved here I am now determined. Got to stop sugar. I train ok but my intake is still too much. Cant believe that sugar can have such a hold on me.

Thanks all you guys for motivating me.

Johan

It is getting more difficult now. Need to reduce the allowed daily intake or train more.

My bug problem is that I do IT work from home. I.e. ZERO daily activity, unless I go out and train on purpose. 4da223917ba18192c054904c1a8713da.jpg

It is getting more difficult now. Need to reduce the allowed daily intake or train more.

My bug problem is that I do IT work from home. I.e. ZERO daily activity, unless I go out and train on purpose. 4da223917ba18192c054904c1a8713da.jpg

Same here, sometimes I wish I didn't have a desk job.

Feels great today to be wearing a t-shirt that I only used to sleep in because it was so tight. Now it is loose and comfy. Same with the jersey I have on today. So chuffed

Lekker man. There's a size 34 jeans that I kept from a few years ago, put them on today and they fit like a glove again.

Did a little 17.8km ride yesterday, unfortunately the route I rode has quite a few speed humps so I had to apply brakes quite a bit. I enjoyed it though and felt like I could ride much further afterwards.

Got a 40km road event coming up next month so going to see how much weight I can lose and how much training I can do before then. The bonus is, my brother in law told me he's not using his IDT anymore.

Hey guys. My wife has been sloging it at the gym with me, while you can see she has lost weight and she can feel it in her clothes it does not show on the scale. This has hapned two weeks in a row now. Any ideas what is going on?

Hey guys. My wife has been sloging it at the gym with me, while you can see she has lost weight and she can feel it in her clothes it does not show on the scale. This has hapned two weeks in a row now. Any ideas what is going on?

No idea, but just keep her focused and the results will come.