Bike Hub weight loss challenge 2018

BigDL

I came across this today, Super Cope, if anyone in this thread is interested. I don't battle with stress, I got it more so for energy. I took one mid morning and felt a bit more energized.

db2dde1a8155981ce9c78181e672523e.jpg

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I came across this today, Super Cope, if anyone in this thread is interested. I don't battle with stress, I got it more so for energy. I took one mid morning and felt a bit more energized.

I’ve been taking Berocca mid morning if I need a boost.

You could just do what one of my colleagues in a different team in IT did yesterday, while one of my engineers was sorting something out for him, he had a power nap on the couch...

(He's a braver person than me, I would assume people would do horrible things to me)

Down 1.6 kg from 30 Jan, but feels like I have had to work a lot harder for it

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

January everything went very easy.  This month is very different. I started out on 95.2kg 1st Feb, since then I have been 95.9 - 96kg.  Have not spend as much time training, but still trying to keep the eating in check.  This week is both kids birthdays as well as wedding anniversary and this weekend is the kids party as well.  Will have to stay strong and make up next week.  I have been on a water & coffee day so far, will only eat tonight ( braai njom njom).

Peanut butter and syrup on toast with coffee

Lunch was wholewheat bread with cheese, onion, tomato, ham,gherkin, chillies and mayo.

Then I had a Futurlife Protein crunch bar and some salt and vinegar chips.

Things can only get better

Peanut butter and syrup on toast ...

Yummmy.

"Would you like honey or condensed milk on your bread Pooh?" asked rabbit.

"Both" said pooh but then added "only don't worry about the bread" so as to not seem too greedy.

I think that story ends with Pooh getting stuck half in and half out of rabbit's front door.

Lunch was wholewheat bread with cheese, onion, tomato, ham,gherkin, chillies and mayo.

One of my colleagues has just made me coffee. I appreciate it but she put two sugars, I took one sip and it tasted horrible. Made myself another cup.

dropping from 2 to 1 was not big deal...but no sugar in my coffee...only been a week now...not getting use to it...still taste ***...maybe i should change the brand.

dropping from 2 to 1 was not big deal...but no sugar in my coffee...only been a week now...not getting use to it...still taste ***...maybe i should change the brand.

I went from 3 sugars to 0. It tasted *** in the beginning but I eventually got used to it. I drink Ricoffy at work, and House of Coffees Roma Espresso at home.

I went from 3 sugars to 0. It tasted *** in the beginning but I eventually got used to it. I drink Ricoffy at work, and House of Coffees Roma Espresso at home.

Ricoffy isn't coffee.. With love, the Cape Town coffee snobs.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Winning 

Ricoffy isn't coffee.. With love, the Cape Town coffee snobs.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Which is why I only visit Cape Town once a year, to visit my in laws. Very snobby and cliquey.

Wrt the loose clothing aspect. I got myself some lekker billabong baggies december. I knew that I would be less dik so I bought them tight. Now if I should dive nto a pool all will be revealed. Ffs man!