Bike Hub weight loss challenge 2018

BigDL

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ja, flippen scary hey. Put it on the body and you dont feel it. Pick it up and you realise how much it weights.

I went on a mission after Munga. Okay, Munga helped, I was 5kg lighter after the 4 days,I just decided to carry on from there. 13kg lighter now.

No excuses, just results.

Easy as that.

Yes you don't feel it as you would feel a dead weight. I feel it on every hill even if it is fat attached to your body. Newton's laws keep on reminding me.

Not been a very good month.  Loads of stress eating thus a gained and not a lost month so far.  And losing the weight will not be so easy as gaining it.

Okay, so I haven't lost much weight recently but I have started changing my eating habits and I'm feeling a lot better because of it.

What has helped for me is not to focus on the big picture but simply focusing on making one meal each day as healthy as possible. For me it's my breakfast. I make it as least complicated as possible so it's All Bran/yogurt & one fruit mix and I'm finding it sets me up to make healthier choices throughout the rest of the day. I've also replaced all snacking at home with fresh popcorn, so no more chips or biscuits etc. My gut health is also a lot better because of this ^_^

It might help someone else, just thought I'd share.

hi julle klomp duk ouens, howzit going.  have not been here for a while.  still fighting the good fight, still loosing some small battles, but I have been exercising, trying to be disciplined and now fighting the urge to eat everything I come in contact with, because it is mos baie koud lately, and the cold does not help my eating (and red wine) habits.

keep it off!!!

Weighed myself yesterday morning, and I'm up to 89kg, from 87kg. I would like to use the colder weather as an excuse for eating more, but I have myself to blame for not being disciplined enough. The good thing is, my size 34 pants still fit me fine.

Ended up seeing a dietitian since my cholesterol levels are very high. About 8. Doctor recommended statins but trying the strict diet route first.really don't want to take that stuff. Eating plenty veg and fruit with controlled protein and lots of water. Haven't cycled much but started first jog this past weekend. No weight loss yet, top

early to report. Currently on 80kg

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Edited by veez999

hi julle klomp duk ouens, howzit going. have not been here for a while. still fighting the good fight, still loosing some small battles, but I have been exercising, trying to be disciplined and now fighting the urge to eat everything I come in contact with, because it is mos baie koud lately, and the cold does not help my eating (and red wine) habits.

keep it off!!!

Hahahaha! Lag ek nou lekker! Ja for some reason the cold does not help hey. Lekker stews with gravy and potatoes!

Ended up seeing a dietitian since my cholesterol levels are very high. About 8. Doctor recommended statins but trying the strict diet route first.really don't want to take that stuff. Eating plenty veg and fruit with controlled protein and lots of water. Haven't cycled much but started first jog this past weekend. No weight loss yet, top

early to report. Currently on 80kg

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Whole food plant-based diet will get your cholesterol down. Guaranteed. 

Also try adding a tablespoon of crushed/ground flaxseed to your diet on a daily basis. 

Also try adding a tablespoon of crushed/ground flaxseed to your diet on a daily basis. 

Please stop pushing that cult down our throats 

Please stop pushing that cult down our throats 

Though, to be fair, flaxseed is a FAR more reliable poep-remedy than a gel in Bormio... But I encourage it after a nice rib-eye steak

Though, to be fair, flaxseed is a FAR more reliable poep-remedy than a gel in Bormio... But I encourage it after a nice rib-eye steak

mmmmmmm. Steeeeeak

Rubbing out a pork belly tomorrow. In the Weber, slow cook style. Already salivating.

90 min IDT sesh on the cards for tonight. It's cold, I'm single, lightie is away at his mom's. So I may as well. ????