Bike Hub weight loss challenge 2018

BigDL

When I looked at the first picture on Wikipedia I thought it was fish, haha.

Hahaha! Kinda looks like it hey. I’m going to give thise cloud eggs a go now.

Edit. They came out pretty good! I slightly overcooked them tho.

post-25481-0-12015900-1515834432_thumb.jpeg

Edited by Pieter1

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks much better than mine did, but we managed to break the yolks. Still quite tasty.

My first mix was a balls up. I beat all of the stuff together instead of beating the whites first and then adding the salt and cheese. But it is a lekker concoction.

My first mix was a balls up. I beat all of the stuff together instead of beating the whites first and then adding the salt and cheese. But it is a lekker concoction.

Glad I'm not the only one to mess it up... :P

if you were drinking a smoothie, then watermelon is fine...

Taken...

Smoothy with mixed berries, full fat plain yoghurt, scoop USN whey protein, scoop USN Isolean, bit of coconut milk water to thin it down, bit of dried cranberries and a teaspoon of honey

Still have to get the ratios right on this one though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Edited by Cois

Looks like a lot of guys with a low carb focus. Any one trying a vegetarian or intermittent fasting plan?

I have found the 5:2 fast be be pretty simple for me to implement at work where I don't really have a lot of time to eat.

Looks like a lot of guys with a low carb focus. Any one trying a vegetarian or intermittent fasting plan?

I have found the 5:2 fast be be pretty simple for me to implement at work where I don't really have a lot of time to eat.

been working with a diabetic...what i have learnt is that carbs turn to sugar and cause havoc with the levels.

i believe vegan is the way to go...i am just not ready to take that step...it is hard enough trying to drop that last teaspoon of sugar in my coffee.

i have been putting a little thought into what my plan is for 2018...there is a good chance that it is going to include intermittent fasting...if i want to see 88 kg (98kg at the moment) on the scale by the end of the year...i am certainly not going to be able to be so relaxed with my eating plan.

proof that you dont loose weight cycling...i havent cycled for a while and my weight is just sitting at 98 kg...i will bet my used tubes that i will gain weight as soon as i start riding again...hopefully in the next week or 2....just looked at my strava profile for 2017...didnt do much riding last year in comparison to previous years.

been working with a diabetic...what i have learnt is that carbs turn to sugar and cause havoc with the levels.

i believe vegan is the way to go...i am just not ready to take that step...it is hard enough trying to drop that last teaspoon of sugar in my coffee.

i have been putting a little thought into what my plan is for 2018...there is a good chance that it is going to include intermittent fasting...if i want to see 88 kg (98kg at the moment) on the scale by the end of the year...i am certainly not going to be able to be so relaxed with my eating plan.

proof that you dont loose weight cycling...i havent cycled for a while and my weight is just sitting at 98 kg...i will bet my used tubes that i will gain weight as soon as i start riding again...hopefully in the next week or 2....just looked at my strava profile for 2017...didnt do much riding last year in comparison to previous years.

Isetech,

When Trying to lose weight Diet Is everything, if you had to look at my weight drop last year too my physical activities.. lost 33 kg vs a handful of workouts with months going by without workouts,

however exercises has other benefits like just been able to get out and enjoy one selves. outside , and just having that general feeling good about oneself.

You're right, carbs do turn into sugar, which is why I'm avoiding them like the plague like I did in 2015. Saying that, in 2015 I had spaghetti bolognese for lunch and I still lost weight. I don't think you need to go full vegan. You should be fine with proteins with a salad or proteins with low carb vegetables.

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk

Edited by HyruleWarrior80

Went for my 1st 3 k plus run this morning in over 9 years! have to say i feel like i can gonfurther but want to ease my body in to running. Plus running on the farm helps????

Flip, terrible two days. My back is still not leaker, so been doing very little exercise, which hurts my motivation and ultimately results in weaker discipline.

My mate arrived last night, just back from SA, and brought me yellow niknaks and a peppermint crisp, resulting in a slight over-calorie day, to say the least.

Today I picked up a lekker Biltong order, decided to have Biltong for lunch, munched a heap, and then my wife presented me with two slices of grilled cheese toast unasked. Will be having soup for the rest of the day I suspect.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Doing a bit of carbo loading for tomorrow 6b79d3ea6cdf3e02b8a219ec67a5cd2d.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Now that’s EXACTLY what I’m going to have right now!

(Although I think I’ll make mine an Oban instead)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by GmtbR