Bike Hub weight loss challenge 2018

BigDL

Check what weight and age you have added in to the app. Also, if it is linked to other apps, check your weight on those apps. It is operating from incorrect info somewhere

Just checked what weight I put on Strava under settings. I had put 996kg instead of 99.6kg when I started running with the app. Frikadelle!

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Flip, managed to do my back in lifting a fallen tree on the weekend. Can hardly move. All thoughts of cycling or running out the window. Physio said I can’t even fly anywhere this week. Will have to try and lose weight on diet alone, for this week anyway.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ah man, that is some serious bad luck! A tree is what claimed my L5/S1 disc 5 years ago, and sent me on a dark path from fitness to fatness, still struggling with the disc today - running no longer an option for me. Good luck, and just try keep the diet in check.

Ah man, that is some serious bad luck! A tree is what claimed my L5/S1 disc 5 years ago, and sent me on a dark path from fitness to fatness, still struggling with the disc today - running no longer an option for me. Good luck, and just try keep the diet in check.

Thanks - Physio again tomorrow morning - Supposed to be on an early flight out but Physio has said no way. Apparently Vertyebrae 3,4,5 injured, so we will see what happens? 

Just thought I'd Post a Nice Fatty meal for those with an aversion to fat..

Pork chop with lovely fatty rind, with cauliflower rice and pepper and tomato and onion veg.

attachicon.giffatty fatty fatyy.jpg

Looking good. Nice banting meal. Enjoy

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Thanks - Physio again tomorrow morning - Supposed to be on an early flight out but Physio has said no way. Apparently Vertyebrae 3,4,5 injured, so we will see what happens?

If you stick to physio, keep your core strong, and do your rehab it will br fine. My advice is just to rest it properly before exercising hard again (I didn't, and slipped the disc another 2 times after recivery and caused real damage). Oh... and most important, damaged discs hate unnecessary weight. Don't let the injury get in your head and lead to laziness and overeating. I know it sounds stupid, but 1kg becomes 20kg before you even blink.

Again, good luck with the recovery!

Pork chop with lovely fatty rind, with cauliflower rice and pepper and tomato and onion veg.

oh my soul!! that looks amazing. i'd better get my a$$ in the kitchen if I want to eat today

Looks Fatastic. I would need a tripple portion of that. This engine is heavy on fuel

Yeah The Huge portions I Know to well, that used to be the old me, when I Was a tedibear,

But a mixture of portion control and correct diet, has gotten me to the point where that plate was just right amount of food,

Lyk lekker!

Yesterday's dinner was steak and egg, no tjips. Lots of water. That was eaten after I got back from my roadie mission after work, where I was on the bike for another 2 hours trying to keep the HR under control. Managed to forget my water at home, so the last ~30 min were a bit thirsty. 

So far this year I've had 6 hours on the bike, and done 91.7km. 2 of those 6 were on the MTB, and the 4 on the roadie were at low intensity, just spinning along and getting some base fitness. 

My goal for this month is to hit 25 hours on the bike, and be fitter and stronger than I've been in a long time. 

19 hours to go. 

Had a slim pork chop with a medium boiled egg and a small portion of stir fry last night. Decided to fry the chops and stir fry in extra virgin olive oil, still, I wouldn't mind getting a George Foreman one of these days.

Got an appointment with the Chiropractor this afternoon for body alignment, and at the same time I'm going to ask him about my knee.

Had a slim pork chop with a medium boiled egg and a small portion of stir fry last night. Decided to fry the chops and stir fry in extra virgin olive oil, still, I wouldn't mind getting a George Foreman one of these days.

Got an appointment with the Chiropractor this afternoon for body alignment, and at the same time I'm going to ask him about my knee.

Instead of a GF, get a lekker cast iron skillet for your searing / shallow frying. Cheap, bloody useful and they last for EVER. Fat is not bad... 

I actually have 2 different George Forman grills, but prefer the cast iron skillet.