Bike Hub Commuters Challenge 2018

Bateleur1

• Replies 943
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The red lane is for busses!!!!!!

agreed ................ if there are busses out driving ........... currently they are striking..........so we took the scenic route this morning.

Hairy will understand.

sorry I could not keep up yesterday, but the pace caught up to me and the chest thingie....had to back off.

• 2 weeks later...

1350 km of cycling for April of which about 1200 was commuting.  Not a bad start to the spring this year.  Hope it continues like that.

1350 km of cycling for April of which about 1200 was commuting.  Not a bad start to the spring this year.  Hope it continues like that.

Wow congrats! I saw you racing past me and various others in the last 2 months - just couldn't catch your slip.

I couldn't even manage 300 this month due to bronchitis and various other excuses. Hoping to be in the saddle again on Wednesday or Thursday.

This man has me worried. Catching up at quite a rate of knots!!

Well done Bateleur1. 

Well done Bateleur1. 

You know the drill when winter arrives here in the north. :(

Well done Bateleur1. 

long game, the long game old chap ..... so when you going on holiday again?

Well done Bateleur1. 

He has me worried too.. I'm wondering how I'm going to get cookies to Germany. Best one of you local okes catch up and take the lead  :P

He has me worried too.. I'm wondering how I'm going to get cookies to Germany. Best one of you local okes catch up and take the lead  :P

You could always mail a voucher for beer  :whistling:

I can try, Nancy - but even if I have my own little Sani2C commuter challenge every week I still wont be able to keep up with him.

My last commute was 11th April, the day before my shoulder op. After the op got bad news from the Dr, found some tightness in the joint that required him grinding away some bone to give all the ligaments/tendons etc more space to move. So due to that my rehab is longer than initially thought. I am off the bike till at least middle June. Currently 9th and it looks like soon I will be outside the top 10.

Rest of you are looking good, keep it up :thumbup:

My last commute was 11th April, the day before my shoulder op. After the op got bad news from the Dr, found some tightness in the joint that required him grinding away some bone to give all the ligaments/tendons etc more space to move. So due to that my rehab is longer than initially thought. I am off the bike till at least middle June. Currently 9th and it looks like soon I will be outside the top 10.

Rest of you are looking good, keep it up :thumbup:

Hope you heal up quickly.  And remember what Hairy says ... this is a long game.  Still lots can happen.

Archived