American Classic

Meezo

Wow, thought they were top of their game.

My sample set of one, AC26 MTB disc, was that this was the closest I saw to the light cheap strong paradox being busted.

Wow, thought they were top of their game.

My sample set of one, AC26 MTB disc, was that this was the closest I saw to the light cheap strong paradox being busted.

Totally agree, their wheels are almost no brainers, and with Shook gone the brand now means nothing.

The hubs I have will go forever, but if I need an xd driver in the future....

• 1 month later...

Hi guys,

I am contemplating on buying a set of AC wheels but a bit two minded now. Would it still be worthwhile purchasing a set of AC wheels if I can get them for a good price?

Also I have never owned a set of AC wheels so was just wondering if there are any problems with the brand in general, and particularly with the Argent and Aero420 models?

I've done some reading online and the brand seems to get good reviews.

Any input would be appreciated.

Edited by Mountain_Goat

Agents are down in Cape Town. Cape cycle systems.

I chatted to them and they confirmed that they have plenty stock of spares..... rarely needed though. Wheels are pretty reliable.

Thanks for the response, I have seldom heard of issues from guys who own AC wheels, just wanted to make double sure.

Thanks