CWC Online: Pre- Cape Town Cycle Tour SALE!!!!

CWC Online

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Continental GP 4000 S II in 25C
  • Staff that actually want to help you when you walk in the store.  (50% of the time they just walk past you and look in the other direction)

Unfortunately too true - especially if you're female (and this is not just my experience). 

• Continental GP 4000 S II in 25C
  • Staff that actually want to help you when you walk in the store.  (50% of the time they just walk past you and look in the other direction)

Hmmm yes I must say, I was there earlier this week to inquire on road tyres and mentioned the fact that Continental Ultra Sport II 23C were R100 cheaper elsewhere, and was basically told to go there then. Which I promptly did. Bit of a shlep though since I work just down the street from CWC whereas the other place was a bit of a drive out, but saved me R200 in the end so whatev's. Still, an enthusiastic and accommodating salesman could have probably persuaded me to pay the difference in the end.

Edited by FrikkieMeyer87

Hmmm yes I must say, I was there earlier this week to inquire on road tyres and mentioned the fact that Continental Ultra Sport II 23C were R100 cheaper elsewhere, and was basically told to go there then. Which I promptly did. Bit of a shlep though since I work just down the street from CWC whereas the other place was a bit of a drive out, but saved me R200 in the end so whatev's. Still, an enthusiastic and accommodating salesman could have probably persuaded me to pay the difference in the end.

Was this at CWC the shop, or the Central Wankhede Cornucopia Village Mangaldas Market in Mmumbai?!

You've come to a thread where they are offering to put stuff on special, to complain about how you weren't treated like a princess. Maybe your bargaining skills are just not up to scratch. uh mean you knew what the prices were at both shops, maybe spend more time on your delivery in future.

Was this at CWC the shop, or the Central Wankhede Cornucopia Village Mangaldas Market in Mmumbai?!

You've come to a thread where they are offering to put stuff on special, to complain about how you weren't treated like a princess. Maybe your bargaining skills are just not up to scratch. uh mean you knew what the prices were at both shops, maybe spend more time on your delivery in future.

My post was a response to that of someone who mentioned something similar, and I merely shared my experience with them. My aim was not to complain otherwise my post would have been addressed to them in private.

THOMSON ELITE X4 STEM O/S - 90mm LOUIS GARNEAU GRANITE MTB SHOES size 44/45

OAKLEY RADARLOCK - PHOTOCHROMIC LENSES

OAKLEY JAWBREAKER TRAIL PRISM LENSES

MARVEL KNIGHT RIDER 1800 LUMEN LIGHT SHIMANO PD-5800 CARBON SL PEDALS

28c and 25c RACE TIRES

MARVEL STREAK REAR LIGHT GIRO BRAVO FF GLOVE GIRO BRAVO SF GLOVE MAXXIS RAMBLER CROSS TYRE MAXXIS ASPEN 29ER TYRE MAXXIS FOREKASTER 29ER TYRE (EXO/TR)