What MTB Gloves 2018?

The Ghost

I have a pair of full finger 661 gloves (pic attached) that I have really enjoyed over the years, but I noticed this weekend that they aren't going to last a whole lot longer, so I guess a replacement sometime soon is in order.

The questions are, what is currently locally available that you enjoy, and to those who have tried them does the pad system in the Spaz Grail long finger work that well?

The 661's Im using now have no padding and in the past I have found that to be better than any padded gloves I have tried, so would be loathe to try the Grails if they didn't work magic.

post-30294-0-87392200-1519201024_thumb.png

Leatt DBX 3.0. The end. 

www.pinned.co.za 

There are two though mate, so which ones should we go for? The Lite or X-flow?

I would consider one of these as my next glove purchase. Both without padding

Leatt DBX 2.0 Flow or DBX 1.0 Gripr. I believe the new Leatt stock is arriving in March

post-62386-0-40352100-1519202832_thumb.jpg

post-62386-0-57114100-1519202841_thumb.jpg

Edited by Piston ZA

There are two though mate, so which ones should we go for? The Lite or X-flow?

Whichever. I'm going for the XFlow after stellar reviews from all round, the fit, price and knuckle protectors (which are darn useful!)

Also seem to last ages. 

Reviews from riding buddies and online. 

Edited by Myles Mayhew

Leatt DBX 3.0. The end. 

www.pinned.co.za 

My gloves are all falling apart, just ordered a pair. shot.

Not to derail my own thread, but Leatt seem to have some interesting products from shorts to helmets.

Just bought one of their helmets, awesome product

I have a pair of the Fox Ranger gloves which are really nice. I also like no padding on the palm. Worth checking out.

+1 for the Fox Ranger gloves, mine has held up for more than two years now without any tears or seams coming loose.

I had the Ranger gloves for a bit but found the velcro fastener was small and gave up too quickly, didn't even last a year. That was a couple years back now as I didn't care to replace the Rangers with another pair of Rangers, so maybe this has since been addressed. Nonetheless, personally wouldn't consider these a worthy option given their asking price

+1 for the Fox Ranger gloves, mine has held up for more than two years now without any tears or seams coming loose.

Have to agree, I have had 2x Fox Ranger over the past 4 yrs, only replaced them because the new ones looked cool.