Garden Route "Rent a Riding Buddy"

Trillian

Logo and all, now we're talking!

post-19693-0-29742500-1522058084_thumb.jpg

Coming to ride your MTB in the Garden Route? Not sure where all the cool trails are or how to get the most out of your ride? Sounds like you need Rent a Riding Buddy! (Super Hero costume still in the design phase)

I have a 5 seater van and bike trailer that can accommodate 4 riders, bikes and luggage should you need to be collected from your accommodation or even the George airport. Let me know the type of riding and specific area you’re interested in and I’ll make sure you have the best bang for buck experience. My personal favourite is single track, the downer the better, but I enjoy all kinds of riding including a bit of gravel grinding. Along with post ride beer, coffee or G&T – SO fashionable right now I tell you.

Services offered:

Showing you the good stuff, including swimming holes on a hot day.

Collection and drop off.

Gravel riding - passes in the area or breakfast/sundowner cruise.

LIGHT road riding – my gravel monster isn’t the fastest beast on the road.

Frank discussion concerning not letting your bravado overtake your skill set...

Skills Training – grownups or kids.

Basic bike setup

Advice on non-bike related tourist activities, unofficially.

Pricing depends on services required as well as area. Let me know what you’d like to do with how many of your friends and I’ll work out an itinerary and cost. Even if it's something I haven't done before, with enough prior notice I'll research and test ride before you arrive.

Contact details:

Rika Olivier

rika@earthfire.co.za

083 407 9657 – WhatsApp works best, my cell signal isn’t great.

Pictures by Eric Palmer.

post-19693-0-66659300-1521215594_thumb.jpg

post-19693-0-03167800-1521215612_thumb.jpg

Edited by Trillian

Please make sure you and whatever clients you take contribute to the Hillbillies club and that you ride with the membership boards on ur bike.

Please make sure you and whatever clients you take contribute to the Hillbillies club and that you ride with the membership boards on ur bike.

Thanks Riaan, I'm on it. Maybe see you at the Montagu Pass ride this evening?

Enjoy it buddy.

Im currently out of town.

Wish i could male it.

Safe riding

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Great stuff and good luck !!

(Just make sure all your paperwork is in order)

Ah. I can see I'm being misunderstood. I miss having riding buddies so much, I'm willing to pay people to ride with me  :w00t: 

Edited by Trillian

Ramp Camp at the old George DH track. They look a bit scruffy, but still smooth as butter

Berm jump, fun as always.

Maybe time to get the cobwebs off that track and hold a provincial DH up there? 

We offer the same service on the road in Cape Town, we show you around, throw some hammers, snap some instagram gold and then have some of the best coffee cape town is ready to offer.