[Event] Two Oceans "Wolfpack Hustle" Crash Race

nicsname

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Joe, 2 oceans ends on an uphill? Or did I miss the part where we would miss that last M3 bit?

The strava segment ends where we start at Forries. So yes we would miss the last M3 bit up to UCT. Last year the unofficial finish line was a sprint up the rise to Kirstenbosch top gate and then we rolled through to Forries so that the intersection at the M3 would interfere with any potential winning moves.  

The strava segment ends where we start at Forries. So yes we would miss the last M3 bit up to UCT. Last year the unofficial finish line was a sprint up the rise to Kirstenbosch top gate and then we rolled through to Forries so that the intersection at the M3 would interfere with any potential winning moves.  

Ah ok radical... Looks awesome!

I will need to see if my legs are up for a 56km bike ride followed immediately by a 56km road saunter...

Ah ok radical... Looks awesome!

I will need to see if my legs are up for a 56km bike ride followed immediately by a 56km road saunter...

I back you!! Pull through! This will be the most important race of your life.

Just counting on there being a little group content to "race" at an average 30-33 or therabouts ... not that I really mind a little solo early morning loop.

Just counting on there being a little group content to "race" at an average 30-33 or therabouts ... not that I really mind a little solo early morning loop.

There definitely will be a content racing group for sure  :thumbup:

pity - will be there for the 1/2, but will def aim for next year.

was reading this cyclingtips.com/2018/03/barely-controlled-chaos-the-life-and-death-of-the-wolfpack-marathon-crash-race/ earlier this week, make it sound like loads of fun.

I did it a few years ago. Good fun !

I think the prize was a bag of coffee beans  :thumbup: