What do u eat on LSD

<?: prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

I have to do the dreaded/boring LSD thing this weekend and next for 5+ hours.

Any ideas on what I should be eating.

I use Cytomax and Cytomax Gel, but need solids. Used to eat Xmas Cake but cannot find anywhere.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Try woolworths, their fruit cake/loaf is very nice and available all year round.

Jelly Beans and white bread sandwiches. (You can put Jelly Beans on the sandwich if you like).

Banana Bread works out cheaperEmbarrassed R9.99 at Spar, cut into nice fat slices...mmmmmThumbs%20Up

Napalm: did u confuse the cycling forum with the other one again   www.soberrecovery.com/forums?

E1A104, Thanks will get.<?: prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

mrmed only 1 word for you EEEEUUUGH, probably works but ???..nee dankie

woolies sells those bags of small potatoes that you steam. small enough to carry in your jersey pocket and after 5 hours of sweet drinks, the salty potatoes will taste great. Also easy to reach for and small enough to put one in your mouth without biting

500 acid jokes aside....

Bananas, banana bread and fruit cake are the best. You can also use these rides to experiment with stuff you are planning to use on race day. Don't listen to this white bread, jelly babies and cr@p... Stay away from refined sugars and starches, which these are full of, and stick to the most basic things you can.

I find it difficult to eat on LSD.

For instance, it's hard to eat a banana when it's singing "three little birds" by Bob Marley - and dancing the Macarana.