What do u eat on LSD

Thanks everyone for the advice, my question came from the fact that I found that Xmas Cake only sustained me for a while then almost felt if I was Bonking probably need to eat consistently, will use Sean?s idea and have a recovery drink after the ride even if it is an  LSD ride. And I forgot about the Baby Potatoes, but think that they take affect later similar to Bananas? Thx to Rookie101 for the offer, next time for sure. Then to the Bully Beef disciples-DOUBLE EEEUGH.         

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Take something sweet like jelly babies or jelly beans and then you can also take some raisins and 2 bananas. If Contador can eat 2 bananas on a 6H30 stage then we can probably to ... smiley36.gif

Seems like (looking at some of the replies) LSD training gives a person license to eat just about anything.

One fav i used to crave for on long rides was a Chelsea bun with a slice of cheese and spread with peanut butter.

Have not had the pleasure of a chelsea bun for a looong time now Cry

Perpeteum, a product from Hammer.  Works like a charm, you make it like pancake dough and sip some every 15min. Has the necessary carbs and proteins, keeps the hunger away as well.  You get a small dispenser with it and slip it into your back pocket.  Less to carry with.Wink

Seems like (looking at some of the replies) LSD training gives a person license to eat just about anything.

One fav i used to crave for on long rides was a Chelsea bun with a slice of cheese and spread with peanut butter.

Have not had the pleasure of a chelsea bun for a looong time now Cry

agree 100% on that!!Big%20smile

if you do a 5 hr ride you can eat anything and will not pick up weight....i take 2 or 3 GU's with in case I get the low blood sugar thing....and that is suffering at it's best!

Guest colonel

I normally go and party on LSD and drink alittle water but thats about it the last thing I think of is food.....

I normally go and party on LSD and drink alittle water but thats about it the last thing I think of is food.....

LOL

Re-thinking on this 5hrs is not such a big thing if you are doing long steady distance. I normaly do up to 3hrs on water only to loose weight, and if going longer will put carbs in the bottles and maybe a pack of jelly babies and a PVM bar or similar in the pocket.

I have done a number of 4passes (170+km) on this, with a stop of coke or pepsi in Franschoek without too much of a problem.

I don't know what to recommend to eat on LSD. I doubt you'll be hungry in the first 5 hours, but you will need some good music to get you through your trip. Just remember, acid is like 12 hours of madness. LOL

T!ts and acid. Knew there was reason I loved this sport.

don't forget the bonking, don't forget the bonking...

you gotta love this sportBig%20smile

Jelly babies work wonders...On this note, i see some supermarkets in the UK have released jelly professors, jelly nurses and jelly accountants. Does any one know if we can get them here??