The Name and Shame Game!!

Joss

Windbreaker' date=' I'm with you on this one!

Samma, one way or another, you are tap-dancing BIGTIME! You appropriated goods. You did NOT buy them, as you have not yet paid for them. They do not belong to you. Don't be a schlenter and stop with the semantics. Pay up what you owe and stop making bollocks excuses about who you owe the money to. You KNOW who you owe it to!

And Joss et al...don't be so bloody dumb next time. Cash in your fist, or account, before you part with your goods!
[/quote']

So wise.

Clap

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So' date=' TNT1, what is your take on all of this. Do you think Samma should pay Joss??[/quote']

Hee,Hee, lets throw a further spanner in the proverbial works Harryn.??

I will argue, the debt is paid.!!No further funds are due.

Samma owes nothing.!

I base this on the facts as presented by Joss and Samma that the goods belonged to MB cycles -

1)Samma purchased the goods which belonged to MB CYCLES

2)Joss paid MB Cycles.

3)The debt is settled.!

Unless Joss has a signed affidavit to the effect that Samma has agreed to pay him, I cant see a court in the world siding with Joss.

Sorry Joss, things dont look good legally.

............................Oh, okay, I am not a blood letting vampire, this is all just hypothetical,............. and morally I think Samma should come to the party,.................................. but a few folk can learn from it, the paper work is more important than the sale, get it right first time.!

...................and the book club was soooooooo boring, I almost bought LAs book "Every second counts"!!!!!!Big%20smile 

Thankfully sanity prevailed.!

Ok so everybody has decided to crucify me as the guilty party, where is my 9 speed Dura Ace groupsets money that Joss had to sell for me and then pocketed the money as if it was his groupset to sell.

I never ever denied that I received the goods, but to turn around and crucify me as the only guilty party is cynical to say the least.

If we really cut to the chase I can now turn around and lay a charge of theft against Joss for stealing a groupset or R2500.  So if I really do own money, it is only R1000. 

So Joss mail me or call me and sort it out or I will call you.

And by the way when sitting in a roof of a house it is easy to answer your phone, but I guess that that is also me just foot tapping???

People are very quick to decide what goes and what does not go .

Why don't you PM me or call me my number is on my profile.  even my mail address is on there.  If you want to know call me or mail me.

Would love to know what Edmonds and Morne's experiance was

sammajoor2008-06-04 13:59:53

Ethics:

A couple of tests

Mom test

- if your mom knew about it, what would she think ?

TV Test

- If it was broadcast on tv, what would the audience think ?

Golden rule test

- if the roles were reversed - would you react the same ?

majority test

- does it server the few or the many

smell test

- a gut feel about what is right or wrong

There are of course personal ethical duties too

- duty to foster trust

- duty to act with integrity

- duty to be truthful

- duty to do justice

- Justice demands that those who perform services are rightfully paid

Something that is ethical may not be legal, and something legal may not be ethical. The best of course is to be both ethical and legal :)

Ethics:

A couple of tests

Mom test

- if your mom knew about it' date=' what would she think ?

TV Test

- If it was broadcast on tv, what would the audience think ?

Golden rule test

- if the roles were reversed - would you react the same ?

majority test

- does it server the few or the many

smell test

- a gut feel about what is right or wrong

There are of course personal ethical duties too

- duty to foster trust

- duty to act with integrity

- duty to be truthful

- duty to do justice

Something that is ethical may not be legal, and something legal may not be ethical. The best of course is to be both ethical and legal :)

[/quote']

Its a lot more simple than all that...

"Would you be ashamed if anything you said or did was made common knowledge, even if what was said wasn't true?"

Ok so everybody has decided to crucify me as the guilty party' date=' [/quote']

Nope, read my copy, I stuck up for you .

..............and further read my advice, frankly, I argue you dont owe anything.

.................but things are usually never as they seem.!
porky2008-06-04 14:07:29

Ethics:

Is this the reason I must Pay everytime I go to 'Teazers'.ConfusedBig%20smileEmbarrassedTongue

Is it worth winning the argument even though the rest of the world thinks you are a tosser for it.

Wise words mutta.

You dont have to be pleasant, you donmt have to be freindly, but if you act with integrity you will blot out your other short comings.

Ok so everybody has decided to crucify me as the guilty party' date=' [/quote']

Nope, read my copy, I stuck up for you - legally anyway.

..............and further read my advice, frankly, legally I argue you dont owe anything.

.................but things are usually never as they seem.!

Porky what peeved me is that only one side of the story was tendered what Joss kinda forget to tell was that he sold a groupset that he did not own,  but I suppose you only need to have selective memory to name and shame on the Hub,  And then everybody decides who is guilty and who is not.

Funny how I never posted this on the Hub to brand him a thief.

My son was told to come and work at Bester cycles for the holidays,  funny how Wayne has never been paid for his work the holiday.  Also funny that Joss negates to mention the fact that he owes my son money.

But as I said you heard one side of the story here on the hub and everybody has now decided to send someone to break my bones.

Mr Esterhuizen what about monies owed to me and my son, or is this part of your seklective memory loss

But as I said you heard one side of the story here on the hub and everybody has now decided to send someone to break my bones.

Not everyone, I'll come over with a case of WindhoekBig%20smile and we can crack the necks and then amagloog gloog.LOLLOLLOL

Wow.....

I say both parties make a list of money owed and we work out the difference and they pay eachother from there....

I only read the first page and a question was raised

"Why selling stuff and not getting the money in hand"

I think its simple. We are a community on the Hub. Faceless maybe, but I see most of you as friends. There is a kind of bond between us. So its simple, we easily trust each other.

I know how difficult this situation is, So, lets leave this between these 2 guys to settle down, and sort it out between themselves.

Give them one more change to get it sorted and than by next week monday they can come back and raise it if its still a issue.

My issue last week ran for 25 pages and everyone was a judge and a jury, before the story was even told.

So, get something else for the day to fight over or discuss. But leave this sensitive issue for those 2 hubbers. They are "old" well known hubbers and we are all smart enough to understand.

Het julle mekaar nog nie gemoer nie? Just as well I didnt hang around waiting for you to get physical...

pops - you get your doll working? LOL