Pelvic bone measurement

JTK

Anyone knows of a good place to have a proper measurement done for saddle fitment? Closest to Centurion...

Thanks!

Doesn't help you but Gear Change in Mowbray Cape Town - maybe they know someone up your side of the country?

Anyone knows of a good place to have a proper measurement done for saddle fitment? Closest to Centurion...

Thanks!

all spaz stores have an ASSOMETER :whistling:

possibly because lots of their customers have big fat asses but there it is .... ^_^ 

Edited by bikebloke

possibly because lots of their customers have big fat asses but there it is .... ^_^ 

cool. there is one in centurion. will visit :D

I can confirm this... not the fat ass part, but the having the assometer part... then again, i ended up with teh widest saddle, so lends credence to BOTH of bikebloke's statements  :wacko:

I can confirm this... not the fat ass part, but the having the assometer part... then again, i ended up with teh widest saddle, so lends credence to BOTH of bikebloke's statements  :wacko:

:D :D :D 

Edited by JTK

so my ass needs a 143 saddle...  go figure. all my saddles other than my wife's are smaller...  shopping tomorrow!

well at least you retained independant thought and didnt let the spaz store sell you one on the spot :thumbup:  ^_^

well at least you retained independant thought and didnt let the spaz store sell you one on the spot :thumbup:  ^_^

too true. but you know what... given the fact that I was helped by measuring my ass without any indication that they had the pre-requisit for me buying a saddle... I think I may just go back there and buy one ;)

I am by no way a Spaz fan, but from experience with my missus searching for ages to get the right saddle, she is extremely happy with the power saddle from them.

I am by no way a Spaz fan, but from experience with my missus searching for ages to get the right saddle, she is extremely happy with the power saddle from them.

power is going to be my pick...