Farr - Endurance Inspired Bike Solutions

Farrnus

• Replies 912
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys. Im keen to buy one of these saddles for my endurance bike. Would really appreciate a review or two. Rather per PM please.

Much appreciated.post-16512-0-18506600-1544031420_thumb.jpg

Edited by Vetseun

Guys. Im keen to buy one of these saddles for my endurance bike. Would really appreciate a review or two. Rather per PM please.

Much appreciated.attachicon.gifScreenshot_20181205-193622_Chrome.jpg

we have 1 of these left in stock --- that has to tell you something ... new 2019 versions have just arrived. Same shape but there is a new WIDER option too.

we have 1 of these left in stock --- that has to tell you something ... new 2019 versions have just arrived. Same shape but there is a new WIDER option too.

Thank you

Much appreciated.attachicon.gifScreenshot_20181205-193622_Chrome.jpg

I have one on my MTB for a year now.

The shorter saddle takes some getting used to especially compared to my old saddle.

I had a fizik tri 2 before which after a few years (I had one one all my bikes) started causing saddle sores. Since I've changed I've not had any issues.

I have one on my MTB for a year now.

The shorter saddle takes some getting used to especially compared to my old saddle.

I had a fizik tri 2 before which after a few years (I had one one all my bikes) started causing saddle sores. Since I've changed I've not had any issues.

Thanks Fanie

that looks FARRst

claiming copyright on the above

snapped some pics yesterday of that FARRst Teal OUT CARBON frame -- will post in the related thread. it's  :wub:

snapped some pics yesterday of that FARRst Teal OUT CARBON frame -- will post in the related thread. it's  :wub:

flippen heck that is one pretty looking frame. My wallet is strong with this one

flippen heck that is one pretty looking frame. My wallet is strong with this one

thanks.

it sounds like it is time to apply the N+1 rule!

post-121972-0-65300000-1544120212_thumb.jpg

Just confirming the widest tyre this will take is 40c ?

these frames will take 27.5 x 2.1 for Offroad and 700 x 40C ( some 45C , including our new FARR DOT tyres ) will fit -- it all depends on the rim/tyre profile you choose if you want to go wider. There is clearance for bigger than 40C.

Some great pics of the FARR DOT in action

Wider 45c for added comfort and traction /// should fit most frames designed for 40C due to low profile tread /// fast center section with micro dot sides for traction and corner grip

Caramel sidewalls just because we think it looks cool!

post-121972-0-16920700-1544157896_thumb.jpeg

post-121972-0-45746200-1544157919_thumb.jpeg

that Christmas Feeling!!!

Don't forget -- FREE SA Delivery on all orders over R 500 ( December Only )

post-121972-0-62698200-1544173083_thumb.gif