Farr - Endurance Inspired Bike Solutions

Farrnus

• Replies 912
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Cannondale Si steerer is 1.5

I'm not aware of any of the computer mount manufacturers making a 1.5 steerer tube mounted option. If you have info please share as it would be ideal.

I have a garmin edge 1030 which is a big ass GPS bike computer.

With sigma rox 12.0 as big as the 1030 I'd have thought that someone would have thought of accommodating these large screen devices

With sigma rox 12.0 as big as the 1030 I'd have thought that someone would have thought of accommodating these large screen devices

I have the same problem. I would like to fit the 1030 on the riser stem but as you say, big ass computer.  Still don't know what options will accommodate this.

Happy New Year folks!!!

We’re back at it tomorrow /// any orders placed during our shutdown ( 23 Dec to 3rd Jan ) will leave tomorrow!

Thanks for your incredible support this past year!!!!

post-121972-0-07023100-1546429818_thumb.jpeg

Cannondale Si steerer is 1.5

I'm not aware of any of the computer mount manufacturers making a 1.5 steerer tube mounted option. If you have info please share as it would be ideal.

Missed that part.... don't know of any.

Hi Guys,

orders placed during our shutdown are all leaving today --- alot of demand for our NEW SADDLES --- thank you   :thumbup:  :thumbup:  :thumbup:  :thumbup:  :thumbup:

new WIDER option also proving popular for the LADIES and BIGGER GUYS!

post-121972-0-31540100-1546519457_thumb.jpg

Getting ready for busy 2019 MTB season?

Our most popular MTB item is our Carbon Endurance Handlebar /// just 168g and with some Aero / Comfort hand positions for those FARR rides and Stage Races!

Get them now for R 1650 /// beat the price increase!

Visit our website or your local dealer ( ask them contact us ) to ORDER YOURS!

#ridefarr #capeepic

post-121972-0-75410700-1546780276_thumb.png

post-121972-0-66829300-1546780300_thumb.png

this is THE COMBO for those FARR MTB rides!!!

// CARBON ENDURANCE MTB Handlebar matched to CARBON AERO BOLT-ON!

post-121972-0-51671900-1546872382_thumb.jpg

Ordered the endurance bar yesterday 10:30, delivered to my door today 08:30. Great stuff! Now can't wait to try the bar out. It is a thing of beauty.

Ordered the endurance bar yesterday 10:30, delivered to my door today 08:30. Great stuff! Now can't wait to try the bar out. It is a thing of beauty.

Let's see if they can match it to Gauteng, they've got half an hour head start  :whistling:

Let's see if they can match it to Gauteng, they've got half an hour head start  :whistling:

goods leave same day as placed ( Monday to Friday ) - in MOST cases the delivery is next day - let's see!! 

:D  :D  :D  :D

goods leave same day as placed ( Monday to Friday ) - in MOST cases the delivery is next day - let's see!! 

:D  :D  :D  :D

There is no crying emoji, but order is still in PE :(

:'(

Edited by bertusras

There is no crying emoji, but order is still in PE :(

:'(

Pls confirm your order no.

We usually send goods same business day - eg. Order placed Sunday, leaves Monday.

Unfortunately once given over to aramex they are in control.

Pls confirm your order no.

We usually send goods same business day - eg. Order placed Sunday, leaves Monday.

Unfortunately once given over to aramex they are in control.

No I'm just teasing, I know it's out of your control. Aramex has it, it's just not moved since they've booked it into their PE facility. I'm sure it will be here tomorrow!