The "I need something you might throw away" thread

Kalahari Vegmot

I have 2 kids bikes in my garage. One purple and black (Titan) and one red and silver (Raleigh). Both 20 inch wheels I believe.

Free to anyone who want to come and get it at my place. They need just a bit a TLC. A bit of rust here and there (not much) and air in tyres.

Hi, interested. PM sent

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've got one of those old Sigma Sport magnets for you. Will PM you...

Thanks very much ridr for the magnet, much appreciated!

Has anybody got a spare Mavic  front skewer for a road bike ?

Please.

@eddy I have an old rear mavic skewer - not sure if you can cut it shorted and rethread it maybe?

Will drop a pm

OK, the Red and Silver Raleigh still needs a home. Arrie took the Purple and Black Titan.

Thanks Moridin, i really appreciate it.

Does anyone have a 30.9 seatpost in the JHB area that is gathering dust? Can be scratched and without a top clamp even. 

Want to use it on a work stand to clamp the frame instead of clamping my dropper post in.

OK, the Red and Silver Raleigh still needs a home. Arrie took the Purple and Black Titan.

If you are willing to ship at my expense to Kimberley, you can contact me via PM.

If you are willing to ship at my expense to Kimberley, you can contact me via PM.

Do not think it is worth the while for a kids bike that is probably at most worth R200. Shipping will be more than that alone.

Edited by Moridin

Anyone got some used 650b 2.4 tires hanging around that need to go?

Willing to pay aswell...

Have a set but dont think they are 2.4, let me check and get back to you.

Hi Mike , I need a LHS side xt / xtr shaft , what do you want for it ? 

Sorry for delay, you can have it ! 

• 2 weeks later...

Got a mate in need of a 180mm (6 bolt) disc and post mount adapter if anyone has lying around to go to a good cause

I am looking for a long cage for a Shimano XT rear Derailler, it is a M781 and maybe a derailer hanger as well.

I am looking for a long cage for a Shimano XT rear Derailler, it is a M781 and maybe a derailer hanger as well.

Speed? I have a complete XTR unit with shifter that is gathering dust in my parts box. 9 speed

Edited by Mr Dampf