Klipberg Enduro

Pity it's on the same day as the PUFfer... looks like a gem

If they made a SS category, would you change your mind? :P

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I'm returning my final year med school dance tickets to be at this event...

So I expect a hardtail category!!

Priority goals right there Dan! Indeed there will be a Hardtail Category! No SS category sadly - not enough interest. Have you subscribed to https://www.klipbergenduro.com ? Newsletters to go out soon. See you there!

What a strange website. So I guess all the detail will be emailed to me since I was forced to subscribed to the newsletter now.

Would like to know the price in the meantime.

Just realized while typing this that I'm already committed to Trans Baviaans but I would still like to know the details.

Not only strange but non existant....subscribed

Gonna take some delicate negotiation from me to make it. I get back from 2 weeks in France on the 1st.

Gonna take some delicate negotiation from me to make it. I get back from 2 weeks in France on the 1st.

Book her and her morher/sister/friend in for a spa day on the Saturday. She won't even miss you.

Well, I'm returning my final year med school dance tickets to be at this event...

So I expect a hardtail category!!

Having been to a couple of Tygerberg dances, I reckon you made the right choice. Definitely the most responsible choice.

Priority goals right there Dan! Indeed there will be a Hardtail Category! No SS category sadly - not enough interest. Have you subscribed to https://www.klipbergenduro.com ? Newsletters to go out soon. See you there!

Are you kidding me?! I subscribed the same day the event was released! Woohoo!

What a strange website. So I guess all the detail will be emailed to me since I was forced to subscribed to the newsletter now.

Would like to know the price in the meantime.

Just realized while typing this that I'm already committed to Trans Baviaans but I would still like to know the details.

I’m guessing that they haven’t nailed down routes, timing or any of the other important stuff yet. Anyone here that can vouch for the organizers?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

I’m guessing that they haven’t nailed down routes, timing or any of the other important stuff yet. Anyone here that can vouch for the organizers?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

They've actually got all those things down. The website is being finalized.

Timing by iRide

Routes have been finalized a few tweeks here and there...

The event is sponsored by Lyne Components and a few others. Check out Ewald Sadie Instagram or Klipberg Enduro.

They've actually got all those things down. The website is being finalized.

Timing by iRide

Routes have been finalized a few tweeks here and there...

The event is sponsored by Lyne Components and a few others. Check out Ewald Sadie Instagram or Klipberg Enduro.

So is it another version of Esels? I’ll rather wait Esels then. Mid Aug could be cold and wet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

So is it another version of Esels? I’ll rather wait Esels then. Mid Aug could be cold and wet.

Perfect prep for Esels

Stop being a sour cynic.

You can stay at home while we enjoy an awesome event organised by a solid group of trail riders. With assured a good timing system (no timing system is flawless) and who have gone to the effort of putting us in a rad location that isn't open to usual riding, you'll be missing out, sorely.

I'm rather excited about this one. Have never ridden there and at least this year I've been doing some training. Now just to mount handlebars to a vibroshake machine to plank my way out of arm pump... Or just go ride more.