Rave - Lyne Components

TNOSE_E

I had a minor issue and it was sorted out quickly, can absolutely not fault these guys for the service or product

Just been onto their website. Very nice. Will definitely keep in mind when next I do a component upgrade/replacement.

Anyone in Stellenbosch keen on ordering something from Lyne? I want to order a handlebar and stem, but R800 qualifies for free shipping so we can save on shipping if we place one order.

Anyone in Stellenbosch keen on ordering something from Lyne? I want to order a handlebar and stem, but R800 qualifies for free shipping so we can save on shipping if we place one order.

Just add the incase link headset Cap. Great for carrying a spare quick link, and you can chose any beer bottle cap to fit on it. 100% customizable. And will push over the R800

Edited by JCA12

There stuff looks great but everything that I am looking at are sold out. Frustrating

So I had a diffirent experience with Lynn... Their website state that the spindle on the Pulse is 24mm... 

There I head off to buy a new BB and get a 24mm press fit BB... Fit the BB and low and behold the spindle is 24/22mm GXP

Their products are good I would say but their website information is not correct and costed me a BB I cant use :Simage.png

Edited by MTB-More

• 2 weeks later...

I am waiting to order the Pulse flat alloy bar and stem as soon as they have stock again! Are you happy with the bar and stem combo?

I run the carbon bars and alloy stem. When I got the bars I wanted to hang them up on my wall they are so beautiful ;)

So I had a diffirent experience with Lynn... Their website state that the spindle on the Pulse is 24mm... 

There I head off to buy a new BB and get a 24mm press fit BB... Fit the BB and low and behold the spindle is 24/22mm GXP

Their products are good I would say but their website information is not correct and costed me a BB I cant use :Simage.png

Our appologies. We have updated the main site to match the online store spec (which has the most updated specs). 

Cheers Dayle