Football

IceCreamMan

Very interesting weekend...

Man City defensively not the same with out Laporte - Norwich deserved that win full stop

Liverpool suddenly looking pretty rosey, even if it is very early days

I think Pep's mistake of not signing a defender is going to cost them the title. Otamendi / Stones makes Titus Bramble look like a world class defender. 

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Our Pep is doing well. Time to make him full time manager instead of Caretaker.

Birmingham City is the highest we have been in the Championship for many years and looking good (if you can call 8th looking good :whistling:)

Well done Aaron Ramsey and Juve...

And I’m not going to even mention Spurs... :rolling eyes:

Special thing scoring on your first start and at home... he played very well.. and looks like they will manage his conditioning well too, some lovely link up play with Ronaldo and Dybala..who had an excellent game as well..[emoji106]

Side note WE DID NOT CONCEDE A SET PIECE.. not sure of the fear of God was out into them or practiced that like crazy or because Gigi was in goal..he has always been really good at defending set pieces... and importantly communicating with his defenders...

Great seeing my Buffon in goal again..will treasure these moment as they may not be that often...but damn he is still great, saved us with some really good saves towards the end of the game.

Have to say Liverpool looking good.

Poch, ole must be squirming a bit. Reckon by xmas they both gone unless results improve.

Watford have a mountain. They will be relegated I reckon.

As for us. Feck. Gotta win at home.

Edited by IceCreamMan

Arsenal nearly screwed the pooch again yesterday against Villa this time   :cursing:

I'm so sick and tired of this schoolboy defense we have.

Poch, ole must be squirming a bit. Reckon by xmas they both gone unless results improve.

I hope they give Ole a couple of years - let's face it - they have to get rid of a lot of trash, including Woodward, Pogba and Phil Jones. 

I hope they give Ole a couple of years - let's face it - they have to get rid of a lot of trash, including Woodward, Pogba and Phil Jones.

And replace Pogba with whom?.. I do agree though Pogba should leave for the sake of his career.

Who can United possible convince to join, no world class player will join United in the state they are in.

I get that plenty fans use Pogba as the scapegoat but the fact is the entire team is a mess.

I believe United scouts were in Italy yesterday watching Tonali.. There is little chance of them signing him, he is just too good to sign for United.. this is the reality of the state of United ATM.

Edited by Gen

Have to say Liverpool looking good.

Watford have a mountain. They will be relegated I reckon.

As for us. Feck. Gotta win at home.

Feel sorry for Spurs fans - seems like the end of an era, pity they missed the CL was their one chance for a trophy. Don't get the idea Poch has the stomach for another rebuild, making all the wrong noises and will jump ship sooner rather than later (for Spurs fans I hope it's sooner...)

Feel sorry for Spurs fans - seems like the end of an era, pity they missed the CL was their one chance for a trophy. Don't get the idea Poch has the stomach for another rebuild, making all the wrong noises and will jump ship sooner rather than later (for Spurs fans I hope it's sooner...)

As a Spurs fan, I am officially sulking... :-(

I just hope that Potchettino can prove that he is the man to get the club through this... #nuffsaid

Worrying signs at Spurs... players are all over the place.
Eriksen has now missed 3 or 4 penalties this season already - his head is clearly not in it. 

Poch also looking lost and fumbling his way through things.

This all goes back to Poch's brainfart to talk about possibly moving on if Spurs had won the Champions League - stability starts at the top and he's made himself look weak and the trickle down to the players is obvious. Very few of our players at the races at the moment, they all look distracted and to a degree disinterested. 

Very sad if this is the end of an era - Poch should of been our coach for at least another 5 years, building on a brilliant core of players, but if things don't turnaround fast, Levy is never one not to act

Edited by Andrew Steer

Worrying signs at Spurs... players are all over the place.

Eriksen has now missed 3 or 4 penalties this season already - his head is clearly not in it.

Poch also looking lost and fumbling his way through things.

This all goes back to Poch's brainfart to talk about possibly moving on if Spurs had won the Champions League - stability starts at the top and he's made himself look weak and the trickle down to the players is obvious. Very few of our players at the races at the moment, they all look distracted and to a degree disinterested.

Very sad if this is the end of an era - Poch should of been our coach for at least another 5 years, building on a brilliant core of players, but if things don't turnaround fast, Levy is never one not to act

Isn't it a bit early to be so down about things, yes they are going through a difficult patch..but things can surely turn around.