Football

IceCreamMan

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Well I would be lying if I said I am happy with the Cancelo - Danilo swap..I really liked Cancelo and I am sad to see him go..

But... welcome to the family Danilo.

Yes I am also still very sad about Kean leaving, but I fully understand the move, the kid needs regular playing time, something he isn't guaranteed at Juve.

Edited by Gen

Well I would be lying if I said I am happy with the Cancelo - Danilo swop..I really liked Cancelo and I am sad to see him go..

But... welcome to the family Danilo.

Yes I am also still very sad about Kean leaving, but I fully understand the move, the kid needs regular playing time, something he isn't guaranteed at Juve.

I am still dazed by the fact the Kean was snapped up by Everton - totally without a hint or murmur... So well done to both club and player

Silly season in full flow... we were signing Dybala and Coutinho this morning

What I will say, is if Man Utd are put off by Dybals's demands, I absolutely cannot see us getting him. And if Coutinho comes, that means Eriksen is going. Not much changing there...

Do wish our chairman would back Poch a bit more, but I guess I'll just keep my eyes closed and see what the squad looks like at the end of tomorrow.

Then of course there is the worry of who extra might still be pilfered by the rest of Europe before their windows close...

Silly season in full flow... we were signing Dybala and Coutinho this morning

What I will say, is if Man Utd are put off by Dybals's demands, I absolutely cannot see us getting him. And if Coutinho comes, that means Eriksen is going. Not much changing there...

Do wish our chairman would back Poch a bit more, but I guess I'll just keep my eyes closed and see what the squad looks like at the end of tomorrow.

Then of course there is the worry of who extra might still be pilfered by the rest of Europe before their windows close...

Dybala didn't want a United move AT ALL, hence the apparent crazy demands but any deal with Dybala will be very difficult for one reason and one reason only.... his image rights , he doesn't own his image rights and the company who do, are very very demanding.

Also I don't want him going anywhere BUT I could see him playing for Poch.

I actually still think Juve were messing with Inter regarding Lukaku..get Inter to increase their offer, sign him, then Juve will have an opening to sign Icardi for a little bit less than what Inter want [emoji6]

It seems to have worked to.. well part 1.

FABRIZIO is normally well informed and when he says here we go you kind of know

"Romelu Lukaku to Inter Milan, here we go! The agreement has reached between clubs with Man United. Just waiting for last details, it’s paperwork time. Big Rom is going to join Inter! [emoji835]️[emoji838] #transfers #Inter #MUFC #ManUnited"

Edited by Gen

Well it is all very official still a little sad.. but City gain a player that will flourish under Pep. Best for all parties I suppose his defense not as good as what we would want but still young ..ag and well books and balancing ..sigh.. but Cancelo is an absolute joy to watch going forward enjoy him PL

Edited by Gen

Well it is all very official still a little sad.. but City gain a player that will flourish under Pep. Best for all parties I suppose his defense not as good as what we would want but still young ..ag and well books and balancing ..sigh.. but Cancelo is an absolute joy to watch going forward enjoy him PL

Like City needed any more attacking threat! The bit of have seen of him he looks class... and no doubt Pep will probably make him even better. 

Dybala to Spurs deal still charging on from the look of things... I don't want to get too excited, especially with this rumored  Image rights deal, but he'd be a great signing and good value at 65million in this crazy market. If he comes I am pretty certain Eriksen is leaving though... he'll leave a big whole, but between these new recruits we might even be better off.

Just 10hours of the madness to go  :w00t:

Like City needed any more attacking threat! The bit of have seen of him he looks class... and no doubt Pep will probably make him even better.

Dybala to Spurs deal still charging on from the look of things... I don't want to get too excited, especially with this rumored Image rights deal, but he'd be a great signing and good value at 65million in this crazy market. If he comes I am pretty certain Eriksen is leaving though... he'll leave a big whole, but between these new recruits we might even be better off.

Just 10hours of the madness to go :w00t:

Cancelo is very good..

Last reports out of Italy is the Dybala deal is very difficult..nothing is impossible but it is very difficult, here is hoping it is just too damn difficult [emoji6][emoji1696] very p off with management for putting him up for sale..very he wants to stay, we want him to stay ..just sigh. I'll keep a close eye on Juve training today.

Edited by Gen

Lukaku was welcomed at the airport at 2am this morning by +200 Inter fans.

I have always said he would do well in Italy..but Inter under Conte.. shees starting to get a little worried about that threat. He has checked in for his medical.. lots to do little time to do it.. medicals take more or less 5 hours...the papers need to be signed and submitted..

Edited by Gen

Dybala to Spurs, Icardi to Juve, Mandzukic to Utd?

Lukaku was welcomed at the airport at 2am this morning by +200 Inter fans.

I have always said he would do well in Italy..but Inter under Conte.. shees starting to get a little worried about that threat. He has checked in for his medical.. lots to do little time to do it.. medicals take more or less 5 hours...the papers need to be signed and submitted..