Football

IceCreamMan

Arsenal vs Liverpool at Anfield tomorrow. Can't wait. Doubt we will be pool but we should hopefully put on a better performance than last season.  

Ozil MUST NOT play at all

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And serie A finally starts again.

First up Parma..never straightforward and without Sarri on the bench as he is recovering from pneumonia.

I am dying to see our starting lineup

And serie A finally starts again.

First up Parma..never straightforward and without Sarri on the bench as he is recovering from pneumonia.

I am dying to see our starting lineup

I am also dying to see the lineup................oh and to see them live against Cagliari on the 5th January  :clap: ( and the stay and J stadium and the tour and the museum ) sorry for gloating but am excited.......all booked and paid already  :thumbup:

Edited by coppi

I am also dying to see the lineup................oh and to see them live against Cagliari on the 5th January :clap: ( and the stay and J stadium and the tour and the museum ) sorry for gloating but am excited.......all booked and paid already [emoji106]

Incredible..lots and lots of pics are needed.. what a trip that will be.

Do you know about Around Turin..they offer catered services for Juve fans..

Edited by Gen

Arsenal vs Liverpool at Anfield tomorrow. Can't wait. Doubt we will beat pool but we should hopefully put on a better performance than last season.  

I was watching some show last night on Supersport (we ate out last night) and it showed the head-to-head record between the two teams at Anfield... one-sided would be a kind statement to say, but I hope it changes this year.

They also showed the three front men's stats... almost as many goals (each) as matches they have played in the last 6 years. 

Incredible..lots and lots of pics are needed.. what a trip that will be.

Do you know about Around Turin..they offer catered services for Juve fans..

i know my way pretty well, also have loads of slaves/cousins [emoji1787]

i know my way pretty well, also have loads of slaves/cousins [emoji1787]

Well all sorted then[emoji4]

Got to see Birmingham City on TV for the first time this season.

Wish I hadn't

Lost 3-0 at Swansea.

Both teams were sponsored by online sports betting, and the Championship is sponsored by SkyBet.

Looks like the Poms spend a lot of money gambling.

Well done to Newcastle and Steve Bruce...

Nobody has a clue how much I dislike having Davidson Sanchez at Spurs!!!!

Is it possible that somebody in EU is desperate enough to “steal” him from Spurs.... :ggrrrrrr:

Well done to Newcastle and Steve Bruce...

Nobody has a clue how much I dislike having Davidson Sanchez at Spurs!!!!

Is it possible that somebody in EU is desperate enough to “steal” him from Spurs.... :ggrrrrrr:

I think in a year or two he's going to be absolute top drawer, but he's definitely still got a few mistakes in him. In the Copa he was brilliant against Messi - kept him incredibly quiet.

Would love to know what the issue is with Vertonghen, him and Toby are still one of the best CB pairings around...

Lots of discontent in the dressing room from the sound of things - 3 of our best seemingly on their way out of the club in the next year... going to be hard not to go backwards at least a little.

My biggest worry is the lack of craft in our midfield - there's not service to the front guys unless Eriksen is on the park, and that's if he's even bothered to make it happen

Sad its come to this, but also, it's just one game and maybe everyone is reading too much into everything...

Time will tell I guess, but it will be sad if this little 'project' has peaked

Got to see Birmingham City on TV for the first time this season.

Wish I hadn't

Lost 3-0 at Swansea.

Both teams were sponsored by online sports betting, and the Championship is sponsored by SkyBet.

Looks like the Poms spend a lot of money gambling.

Yip. More betting firms than you can imagine. I would say the biggest shirt sponsor ndustry in the league are betting organizations.

Not a Spurs fan but very annoyed on your behalf by the comments by Pochettino since the CL final last year about how he would have left the club had they won and doubling down on these comments since. Can't imagine what game he is playing but if the manager is not fully committed to the cause I can see that attitude easily trickling down to the rest of the squad.

I think in a year or two he's going to be absolute top drawer, but he's definitely still got a few mistakes in him. In the Copa he was brilliant against Messi - kept him incredibly quiet.

Would love to know what the issue is with Vertonghen, him and Toby are still one of the best CB pairings around...

Lots of discontent in the dressing room from the sound of things - 3 of our best seemingly on their way out of the club in the next year... going to be hard not to go backwards at least a little.

My biggest worry is the lack of craft in our midfield - there's not service to the front guys unless Eriksen is on the park, and that's if he's even bothered to make it happen

Sad its come to this, but also, it's just one game and maybe everyone is reading too much into everything...

Ho hum..

Shees that is sad to hear.

And you may lose Eriksen without getting a dime for him..if he doesn't extend then he will be free to start talking to clubs in Jan and will leave for niks nada boggerall at the end of the season.

Perhaps the best thing would be to sell him now before the rest of Europe's transfer market closes

Edited by Gen

Can’t see any of the English teams not progressing. Citeh could field an academy team and still qualify.

And united have offloaded that deadbeat, albeit for a season and only

Edited by IceCreamMan