Football

IceCreamMan

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I reckon the Barca Election today probably saw the biggest turn out of voters in a long time.. Two reason for that I think.. One held earlier than usual (March vs June/July where players usual aren't available to vote as they are busy with international duties or on holiday) and people are seriously fed up with what happened under Bartemou who earlier in this week was arrested along with the CEO and I believe the Barca lawyer in connection with Barcagate.

So a big day in La Liga.. Politically as well as the Madrid Derby which ended in a draw.. It's a tight title race now.. Atletico looked to be in cruise control at a stage.. Not so much now... In sport anything can happen hey.

Pow!

Glad I stayed up... Kane, Bale, Son - starting to click and really look the part.

And the other bonus, playing a more attacking team has helped to shore up the defence.

It's a funny old thing, playing to your strengths and not inviting on pressure

Going to be a serious scrum for that top 4 between Leicester, Chelsea, Liverpool, Spurs and Everton. Can't see West Ham and Villa keeping up the pace

Glad I stayed up... Kane, Bale, Son - starting to click and really look the part.

And the other bonus, playing a more attacking team has helped to shore up the defence.

It's a funny old thing, playing to your strengths and not inviting on pressure

Going to be a serious scrum for that top 4 between Leicester, Chelsea, Liverpool, Spurs and Everton. Can't see West Ham and Villa keeping up the pace

I reckon spurs have the best attack in the premiership currently.

10 games or so to go. I dont see Liverpool in contention for too 4. Great season.

10 games or so to go. I dont see Liverpool in contention for too 4. Great season.

Yeah, I really don't know what is happening at Liverpool, but they've still on paper got a very good squad... if they pull their heads out their a$$es, they can win every game til the end of the season.

But yeah, weird witnessing this capitulation - they're unrecognizable to the team that swept all before them last year.  

With Bale finding form, Kane and Son doing what they normally do, Totts could be the hottest team for the last 10 games.

Another dismal weekend in the south of england. 

Enjoyed the gooners spurs game ... think Son may be out for a while unfortunately which is a pity as he is needed with Europa etc. 

City on another level. Everton look bewildered being that high up. They have dropped some crucial points at home against sides they should have beaten but thats football. 

Ole CR is still a top player, scored a hattrick yesterday. what a legend he is

I lost around 10 quid yesterday, Sometimes William Hill win... and i learn. 

Edited by IceCreamMan

Pity this didn’t play out lastnight.

Pity this didn’t play out lastnight.

Arsenal are enjoying a resurgence of late. It’s a joy to watch. Spurs unfortunately are at the other end but that goal was utterly amazing. Wonder if Levy will pull the trigger at some point.

Edited by IceCreamMan