Football

IceCreamMan

6 minutes ago, RoddieJ said:

As much as I admire the turnaround by Moyes at WH, let’s also remember that we are only 25% through the season.

However, for what it is at the present moment, I think Moyes deserves a sticky gold star... Lol

Yes, long way to go but given the resources available and the position he found the club in he has worked miracles, last season was brilliant for them. 

has kept noble on too. That has endeared him to the fans no end, 

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

28 minutes ago, IceCreamMan said:

Speaking of moyes. I have much respect for him. 

David Moyes: West Ham boss to celebrate 1,000th game as manager https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/59148845

now we know what happened to a manager recently that celebrated 1000 games. 

Yeah, Moyes deserves congratulations for his comeback ????????????????
Now the other chap, of course was on a hiding to nothing... Still, I congratulate Brucie for his resilience ????????????????

Ole Ralph should be considered for manager of the month. Into a nice wee run but it’s ‘across’ months. If it continues he will be. 

Great result and great game. First night game I been to in years. Lucky weather was very mild. 

Think I will go Leicester game next. But spring for hospitality package with the wife. Expensive but once in a lifetime thing. 

Edit ; what must be concerning is that games are not selling out like they used to. Not sure why maybe ppl still a bit wary of covid. 

Edited by IceCreamMan

11 hours ago, RoddieJ said:

EC0EE730-A810-4970-BF7F-15F5BB3A265C.jpeg.2c4fc5a726a93d597720df8c9c61f04e.jpeg

Okay, so someone sent this to me yesterday...

How prophetic. Ogs will be fired if they don’t come back I reckon. 

united just look ****. Like a whipped dog. 

and stupid here put a tenner on united cos they were 4 to 1 

1 hour ago, IceCreamMan said:

How prophetic. Ogs will be fired if they don’t come back I reckon. 

united just look ****. Like a whipped dog. 

and stupid here put a tenner on united cos they were 4 to 1 

I placed twenty on ManU in the five EPL matches today, and the potential payment was 745... now I know why!

Same bet with Shitty to win, and it should pay out 290... not bad for a twenty, but fingers crossed

That  3-0 win over Tottenham may well be costly to United, the Mirror is reporting that Conte held off on signing while waiting to hear about OGS’s sacking.  He was hoping to go to Man U.

15 hours ago, justinafrika said:

That  3-0 win over Tottenham may well be costly to United, the Mirror is reporting that Conte held off on signing while waiting to hear about OGS’s sacking.  He was hoping to go to Man U.

Don’t believe everything you read...!

That being said, I’m glad the ManU victory over Spurs has sparked a reaction from the losing side on that day... Now, upward and onward COYS!

37 minutes ago, RoddieJ said:

Don’t believe everything you read...!

That being said, I’m glad the ManU victory over Spurs has sparked a reaction from the losing side on that day... Now, upward and onward COYS!

Tricky fixture against a side also a little out of sorts looking for a scalp. Spurs now the 5th in the London league. 

hammers Liverpool going to be a crunch game. 

Saw that. Was surprised. Always going to be very tough for them. Just can’t compete on a financial level. 

did expect Brentford to give them a hiding. They also struggling a tad. Great start to season now harsh reality setting in. 

Edited by IceCreamMan

“VAR 100% wrong, Everton penalty, Tottenham never looked like scoring, terrible, very poor game of football, very uncharacteristic for the premier league.” -  Tim Sherwood

“It’s not a clear and obvious error, 100% wrong, it’s not possible for us to still be debating it, it’s NOT a clear and obvious error.  I’m pleased, BUT it’s WRONG. Everton penalty.” - Sherwood

Edited by justinafrika

1 minute ago, justinafrika said:

“VAR 100% wrong, Everton penalty, Tottenham never looked like scoring, terrible, very poor game of football, very uncharacteristic for the premier league.” -  Tim Sherwood

Agreed. At least the other North London team keeps my bet alive -  can’t believe I didn’t bet the Eve-Tot game. 
Now I’m hoping the other London side can draw with ‘Pool

1 minute ago, RoddieJ said:

Agreed. At least the other North London team keeps my bet alive -  can’t believe I didn’t bet the Eve-Tot game. 
Now I’m hoping the other London side can draw with ‘Pool

???? Here’s hoping.  No one can count WH out.