Football

IceCreamMan

Well, if you listen to his response when asked about the Toon job I understand the fans point. He has done a little dirty here but this is football it ain’t personal. The villa job is tempting and his opportunity to learn the permiership ropes as it were. Not to much expectations at the minute. 

but I agree. He should have stuck around and won this season as well, cemented his legacy and ensured a great reputation thereby having more pick of jobs, as it were. 

but to be brutally honest, I did not see him being this succesful at rangers and felt he was a bit green , he proved me wrong 

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On 11/14/2021 at 12:11 AM, IceCreamMan said:

Rumour here is that smith will take over at Norwich. 

Confirmed.

Wishing Dean Smith a successful stint at Norwich. I think he was unfortunate to be dropped by Villa, but hey, this is football...

On 11/15/2021 at 10:05 AM, RoddieJ said:

Confirmed.

Wishing Dean Smith a successful stint at Norwich. I think he was unfortunate to be dropped by Villa, but hey, this is football...

Pox on you. Needed a win today. 

I can’t believe ManU decided to sack OGS!!

Now the rest of the EPL clubs will struggle  to up their game against ManU with Darren Fletcher in the saddle... ????

I bet they wish they could play Spurs every weekend... ????????????????

Only 5 sides have a positive goal difference. Palace being the rather odd side apart from the top 4. Can’t remember that before but will dig a bit. 

of course big news is ole gone. Mixed thoughts about it. Probably did deserve to go but sad anyway. Word on the street is possibly Bruce as interim manager. Some say he should be player manager and replace macquire. ????

Edited by IceCreamMan

So tonight I hook up with my spurs mate at a local. 

spurs are shite. An unless conte has a bag of loot they not going anywhere. Alli is rubbish. That lad that got sent off should be sent packing. Stupid stupid challenges both of them. 

4 hours ago, IceCreamMan said:

So tonight I hook up with my spurs mate at a local. 

spurs are shite. An unless conte has a bag of loot they not going anywhere. Alli is rubbish. That lad that got sent off should be sent packing. Stupid stupid challenges both of them. 

I have nothing more to add... ????

1 hour ago, IceCreamMan said:

Rafa needs a win. Everton are 3:1. Gotta be worth a fiver. 

Eish!

I placed on Brentford in a multi-bet ????????
I’m also seriously concerned about my other multi-bet which has the postponed game... ????

On the bright side, at least Spurs cannot lose the weekend! ????????????

I’ve got on a multi-bet with Betway;

Brentford; ✔️

Leicester; ✔️

Man Shitty;✔️

Cheatski

So let’s see if the neighbors can get this over the line for me at about 14:1 ????????