IceCreamMan

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

14 hours ago, Frosty said:

What's up in these two games?
"Extra time" now part of a league match?
image.png.7f874b8c30b6a52972d434010d8612d6.png

Those are errors. The arsenal game went to 10 minutes extra not 19. I think the site did not update properly. 

I was at Farnborough vs Weston mare game and following the arsenal game online  

Farnborough won 3 nil for them that’s interested  😂

So, Mr Hill been taking pain this month. After a dismal start thinking Chelsea would beat Liverpool and I was in negative figures for the month 2 results went my way, West Ham beating Chelsea and wolves beating Brighton. Also when Everton and Chelsea went down last night I put a small wager on each. If only Sheffield had won I would be well in, but alas ce la vie in small stakes gambling. 

and my usual little scurrying around so far has netted me 59 quid this month. Onwards and upwards. Probably lose it all in September. 

Big Ange seems to be bringing proper change at Tottenham H, and the squad is clearly loving it.

One might even say “some good tottie coming”…

Edited by justinafrika

55 minutes ago, justinafrika said:

Big Ange seems to be bringing proper change at Tottenham H, and the squad is clearly loving it.

One might even say “some good tottie coming”…

I’m Lovin’ It

Its a much welcomed change from the previous 3 incumbents….

Long May it last. Hopefully the lads gel quickly enough to help him maintain his record of not having lost a home game in 49, across 3 leagues…. 😳

I know, I know… It’s only Spurs, lol

Oh, and today marks 141 years since the Club’s existence! 😍

Edited by RoddieJ

4 hours ago, RoddieJ said:

Hopefully the lads gel quickly enough to help him maintain his record of not having lost a home game in 49, across 3 leagues…. 😳

Extraeffingextraordinary achievement,  I didn’t know that and no doubt the mates who watch footie with me will be intrigued.

Oh, and today marks 141 years since the Club’s existence!

Congrats!

Edited by justinafrika

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/16/2023 at 8:49 AM, IceCreamMan said:

We have shipped 16 goals thus far. 30 percent more than any other team in the league. Woeful. 

Can’t believe the regression since getting rid of Ralph

Meanwhile, it’s a great time to be a Spurs fan.

What a comeback against Sheffield United yesterday. So pleased for Richarlison getting his 1st league goal at home. And the boys pushing till they got the winner on 101mins - the latest comeback win in PL history.

And of course, Ange moves to 50 consecutive home matches unbeaten. Incredible!

Next 2 matches are really going to test the guys….

COYS 💪🏽

1 hour ago, RoddieJ said:

Meanwhile, it’s a great time to be a Spurs fan.

What a comeback against Sheffield United yesterday. So pleased for Richarlison getting his 1st league goal at home. And the boys pushing till they got the winner on 101mins - the latest comeback win in PL history.

Next 2 matches are really going to test the guys….

COYS 💪🏽

Jammie win. 😂 but a win is a win ole pal. 

I’ll acknowledge this especially remarkable fact, the rest I don’t like at all.

😇🙈

Excellent job by Big Ange and his squad at Arsenal.  Their North London derby inexperience was obvious at first.  Apart from the brilliant Son, with 18, none of the squad had more than two NLD games.  They looked overwhelmed at first, but this gooner has much respect for the way that your team stepped up and got a point, Mr Roddie J.

1 hour ago, justinafrika said:

Excellent job by Big Ange and his squad at Arsenal.  Their North London derby inexperience was obvious at first.  Apart from the brilliant Son, with 18, none of the squad had more than two NLD games.  They looked overwhelmed at first, but this gooner has much respect for the way that your team stepped up and got a point, Mr Roddie J.

I thought this Spurs side put on a good show of character against a very good opponent, in their own patch, today 👍🏽👍🏽

Long may this trend continue… On to ‘Pool next weekend 💪🏽

If only I knew better than to rely on Cheatski when placing my bets…. 
I gave them a winning chance at home, in a 5-way bet, and it lost me a handsome R580

And Orlando Pirates in the other, also a 5-way, go and lose me R270!!

Could've been a nice long weekend mind you… lol

Now I’m R30 out of pocket. Drat!!