Football

IceCreamMan

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Week 14 had the lowest number of English players starting games in premiership. Only 53 players were eligible to play for r gland.

This has to be fixed v

Drawing at hone to a mid table team will do that

Haha....I was thinking that this afternoon. Oh how the mighty have fallen????

Looking more likely that Fabregas will be moving to Milan in January..with Milan also working on a 6 month loan deal to bring Ibra in as well as making Bakayoko move permanent ..he has improved tremendously under Gattuso after having a difficult month of so at the beginning of the season.

Struggle to see United beating Arsenal atm....hope Arsenal actually give them a good and proper hiding [emoji48]

If that happens the special one is gone I reckon,

Struggle to see United beating Arsenal atm....hope Arsenal actually give them a good and proper hiding [emoji48]

Really hope so too. Even though Xhaka is suspended Torreira has proved he's up to the task. Ater years of humiliation at the hands of Maureen-O it's time for the new Era under Emery to start. 

Barca are apparently looking to try and lure Bentancur.. I can tell you this.. they can F right off.

De gea made a boo boo.

United goal offsides

Very soft free-kick.. both keepers were bad.

But that game was riddled with mistakes...you can't lose the ball like that in midfield..defences are shocking..

And wtf Fellaini ..why pull the guy's hair..

The difference in managers after the game.. world of difference in class.. Emery is a classy guy.

Edited by Gen

Typical Arsenal... dropping easy points at the weaker teams :whistling:

Normality restored in North London

Yeah, they spent a whole lot of energy celebrating the win over Spurs, and forgot that the EPL is a marathon not a sprint... :whistling: