Football

IceCreamMan

Entertaining game. Thought spurs deserved a win. Put a small bet on spurs when they went 1 down. 

think ten hag will be sacked this week. 

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, IceCreamMan said:

Entertaining game. Thought spurs deserved a win. Put a small bet on spurs when they went 1 down. 

think ten hag will be sacked this week. 

Was disappointed that I missed the game's this weekend, while being out camping.

Although, I usually make sure that I have access to games. So had to rely on LiveScore feeds.

Not a great result for Spurs, but also not a poor result. Timo Werner get an assist debut! 👌🏽

12 hours ago, RoddieJ said:

Was disappointed that I missed the game's this weekend, while being out camping.

Although, I usually make sure that I have access to games. So had to rely on LiveScore feeds.

Not a great result for Spurs, but also not a poor result. Timo Werner get an assist debut! 👌🏽

2 good games this weekend. Both I happened to watch. 

werner may have assisted but it was not a great performance. He was pretty much like he was at Chelsea. Spurs were the better side and should have won the game I thought. But it’s the scoreboard that counts. 

Edited by IceCreamMan

"We would like to thank José on behalf of all of us at Roma for his passion and efforts since his arrival at the club," said owners Dan and Ryan Friedkin.

"We will always have great memories of his tenure at Roma, but we believe that an immediate change is in the best interests of the club. We wish Jose and his assistants all the best in their future endeavours."

1 hour ago, RoddieJ said:

"We would like to thank José on behalf of all of us at Roma for his passion and efforts since his arrival at the club," said owners Dan and Ryan Friedkin.

"We will always have great memories of his tenure at Roma, but we believe that an immediate change is in the best interests of the club. We wish Jose and his assistants all the best in their future endeavours."

I can see him back at Chelsea. 

1 hour ago, IceCreamMan said:

I can see him back at Chelsea. 

Lol, I hope not ManU.... 😂

"For Spurs to sack him just days before a cup final shows how bad it had got. What a farce. Now he feels more Alan Curbishley than Sir Alex Ferguson.  - John Cross

image.gif.7bfc95bffb846b49014893f4993bf345.gif

Interestingly, the bookies have him at Newcastle as the front runner right now followed by a job in Saudi 

I also read earlier that Newcastle would be an option. Didn't know the bookies were onto it already, lol

His sacking at Spurs had more to do with Senior Management realising his toxicity. I think Daniel Levy felt it was worth losing the cup final rather than put up with his demands. Maybe not ideal timing, but when is a good time...

And now Roma sacking him after a match where his was once again banned from the touchline says all about his character recently. 

Surely West Ham are better than that!

Tunisia losing to Namibia is a lot more shocking. Tunisia (28th), Namibia (115th) according to latest FIFA Ranking.

Funny ol' game this....

Edited by RoddieJ

8 hours ago, RoddieJ said:

Surely West Ham are better than that!

Tunisia losing to Namibia is a lot more shocking. Tunisia (28th), Namibia (115th) according to latest FIFA Ranking.

Funny ol' game this....

Thought West Ham ahead run out of ideas. Ings also looked tired, he needs to come back to us. When West Ham went down to 10 men and were a goal down William hill had them at 25 to 1. I had to of course take that bet. William hill sometimes knows things that I don’t. 😂

well, that’s an interesting result. Tunisia will now have to beat ZA and Mali. And ZA will have to beat Tunisia and Namibia. Going to be interesting. 

tonight Bristol rovers play Norwich. Mate of mine is a Rovers fan, he will be at the ground. Should be a good game. 

Bafana Bafana are on holiday so it's always a good time for anybody to play them. They couldn't even score a penalty against Mali... Now now...

Rovers will be buzzing, if they have managed to crawl out the pubs and recover....

15 hours ago, RoddieJ said:

I also read earlier that Newcastle would be an option. Didn't know the bookies were onto it already, lol

His sacking at Spurs had more to do with Senior Management realising his toxicity. I think Daniel Levy felt it was worth losing the cup final rather than put up with his demands. Maybe not ideal timing, but when is a good time...

And now Roma sacking him after a match where his was once again banned from the touchline says all about his character recently. 

All the whingeing, the trying to get opponents sent off, his dour game plans, him insulting the ref in the car park, more red cards than anyone else in Serie A during his tenure.  Nah, I really don’t want to see all that in the EPL.  

I found it nuts when Levy and the board appointed him, terrible fit.  Turkish League, that’s his fit.

3 minutes ago, justinafrika said:

All the whingeing, the trying to get opponents sent off, his dour game plans, him insulting the ref in the car park, more red cards than anyone else in Serie A during his tenure.  Nah, I really don’t want to see all that in the EPL.  

I found it nuts when Levy and the board appointed him, terrible fit.  Turkish League, that’s his fit.

Turkish League!! 😂😂

Nice one! Where disagreements on the pitch are settled with fists and toecaps!