Sub 750 bib shorts.

Alastair_S1D

Hi guys.

I am wondering guys if there is any shops out there that sell cheap bibs. I can't honestly justify spending nearly 1k on training shorts that will simply get thrashed with lots of mileage. For me any shirts/shorts that I own that costs near or more than 1K is reserved for racing or events.

I know Mr.P Sport used to sell some nice cheap bibs that I used to like but I can't seem to find them any more. Does anyone else know if there is anyone else that sells bib shorts for less than 750 but preferably closer to 500?

Edited by Alastair_S1D

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi guys.

I am wondering guys if there is any shops out there that sell cheap bibs. I can't honestly justify spending nearly 1k on training shorts that will simply get thrashed with lots of mileage. For me any shirts/shorts that I own that costs near or more than 1K is reserved for racing or events.

I know Mr.P Sport used to sell some nice cheap bibs that I used to like but I can't seem to find them any more. Does anyone else know if there is anyone else that sells bib shorts for less than 750 but preferably closer to 500?

Dude, wrong sport.

Dude, wrong sport.

Can't be since a few years ago I had about 3 pairs of Mr.P sport MAXED bibs that I think I got at something stupid like 349 a pair. I just rode them into the ground.

Can't be since a few years ago I had about 3 pairs of Mr.P sport MAXED bibs that I think I got at something stupid like 349 a pair. I just rode them into the ground.

Well good for u, I would quit cycling if I had to wear that. I hope its becuase you had no choice, becuase if u can afford it, draffing uit for a ride with those Mr P goed with your knaters hanging out and everytime you get out the saddle you chamois moves down to your hips, is simply unexceptable. What you spend on cycling shorts People spend on a bottle of Gin. Get in the game my man!

Well good for u, I would quit cycling if I had to wear that. I hope its becuase you had no choice, becuase if u can afford it, draffing uit for a ride with those Mr P goed with your knaters hanging out and everytime you get out the saddle you chamois moves down to your hips, is simply unexceptable. What you spend on cycling shorts People spend on a bottle of Gin. Get in the game my man!

How are you an immense snob and a terrible speller at the same time?