Tour de France 2019

gummibear

I will be really disappointed if Quick Step doesn't try to rip everyone's legs off from the gun.

Would love to see that. Roll the dice and go hammer from the start but some how JA being french and having a podium spot in paris in his grasp might override that. 

Edited by Dirt Tracker

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, its going to be bloody hot over the next 3 days. Could well result in some drastic decisions by the organisers and the teams. Been an excellent TDF to date and best I suspect is still to come.

Shoulda laid some money down

I imagine they will all go out for warm up rides if they think its going to be eyeballs out from the start?

bernal-1280x853.jpg

The magical adventure that is sport.

Earlier, @Eganbernal crashes and undergoes required major facial reconstructive surgery. Later on, he crashes out of @giroditalia during training. Shortly after, he gets an opportunity to race @LeTour.

He may be the first Colombian to take the maillot jaune back home.

bernal-1280x853.jpg

The magical adventure that is sport.

Earlier, @Eganbernal crashes and undergoes required major facial reconstructive surgery. Later on, he crashes out of @giroditalia during training. Shortly after, he gets an opportunity to race @LeTour.

He may be the first Colombian to take the maillot jaune back home.

At age 22 

Ineos boys really need to get their act together today, so far they have been a disappointment (the troops that is)

Gotta appreciate the agelessness of 2018 maillot jaune winner, G

Haven't spotted a speck of envy, arrogance, entitlement

Just support for his teammate

Agreed. A gentleman.

But I reckon he going to try.

What a crap penultimate stage. It will basically be a hill sprint up the final climb.

Yip, the arena for professional road cycling is Mama Nature

She will always prevail

I know from where we live that it's very difficult to make a plan that gets around bad weather. There are only so many roads . . . .