Tour de France 2019

gummibear

Great tour, when you look at the numbers it looks like business as usual for Ineos but really it wasn’t and my new favourite rider is Julian Alaphilippe.

He made this tour the best I’ve watched

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No 7 baby...[emoji172][emoji172][emoji172][emoji172][emoji172][emoji172][emoji172]

Well done Ineos. Sets a conundrum for next year and who lead's with 3 TDF winners  :whistling:

Great tour, when you look at the numbers it looks like business as usual for Ineos but really it wasn’t and my new favourite rider is Julian Alaphilippe.

He made this tour the best I’ve watched

It has been an absolute blast to watch hasn't it! I've liked Alaphillipe for sometime now and I have seriously enjoyed his tilt at the Maillot Juane. Hope he goes for it again next year although I doubt he will be given as much leeway as he was this year.

Well done Ineos. Sets a conundrum for next year and who lead's with 3 TDF winners :whistling:

Depending on the route.. if we have a lot of +2000m summit it has to be Bernal..the other 2 can draw straw for the Giro and the Vuelta then.

Depending on the route.. if we have a lot of +2000m summit it has to be Bernal..the other 2 can draw straw for the Giro and the Vuelta then.

I'm sure Froome would like another crack at TDF for record purposes, It's been said that shared leadership does not work but it has before,  Contador/LA for Astana, 1st and 3rd, now Bernal and Thomas 1st and 2nd. 

I'm sure Froome would like another crack at TDF for record purposes, It's been said that shared leadership does not work but it has before, Contador/LA for Astana, 1st and 3rd, now Bernal and Thomas 1st and 2nd.

Wasn't Froome 2nd to G last year as well?

I'm sure Froome would like another crack at TDF for record purposes, It's been said that shared leadership does not work but it has before, Contador/LA for Astana, 1st and 3rd, now Bernal and Thomas 1st and 2nd.

Lol Contador won despite the team.. not saying that joint leadersdership doesn't work but Bernal is just so good.

Not sure about Froome he may be determined to come back but time waits for no one and Froome is getting older now, would they bet on a maybe when their is a more certain option?

Anyhow I just hope that the success of this year's route will us never see long flat TT's again.

On a different note. Where was kwaito this tour or does he only go full superman for Froome?

Ja def not the Kwaito of old

That last 10km was a bit boring. No fireworks really.

Ineos set the high tempo... nothing can really happen when the tempo is so high you can't attack.

Archived