Tour de France 2019

gummibear

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm surprised by everything in that finish!

-Didn't think someone from the break would end up in yellow

-Didn't think Gee would drop Bernal

-Didn't think Allaphillipe would mix it with the GC okes

Absolutely brilliant!

Let's see where everyone ended up...

Valverde and Landa must be moerig.. did their part for the team, Valverde got rid of a lot of helpers, Landa finished them off and Nairo couldn't do a thing [emoji17]

Thomas and Bernal swapping out 5 sec on GC every few days.[emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

Valverde and Landa must be moerig.. did their part for the team, Valverde got rid of a lot of helpers, Landa finished them off and Nairo couldn't do a thing [emoji17]

Wouldn’t be so sure Landa wasn’t working for Landa to be honest. NQ didn’t win but he finished above most of the other contenders and didn’t lose time. Still a long way to go and more high altitude climbs to suit his skills.

Good to see TJ back in the swing of things after talking the big GC game again. Getting dropped twice on the same climb for extra tv coverage was a nice touch.

He gets ride of the day.. got himself a good lead to make sure he makes time cut when he went backward and then finishes in cyclo style..

Greipel..

Wouldn’t be so sure Landa wasn’t working for Landa to be honest. NQ didn’t win but he finished above most of the other contenders and didn’t lose time. Still a long way to go and more high altitude climbs to suit his skills.

Good to see TJ back in the swing of things after talking the big GC game again. Getting dropped twice on the same climb for extra tv coverage was a nice touch.

Ja Landa is another one..

Landa is Free...maybe.. we think so.

Archived