Tour de France 2019

gummibear

Won't even be able to follow on stream. Download speeds are moertoe in our area. Less than 1MB at the moment.

Pity because we are at 130km to go and there is still no break away. Edited by Gen

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Large group trying to get away.. the have a bit of a gap..some big names there.. Nairo and Dan Martin

This is on a full on attack on DQ

Large group trying to get away.. the have a bit of a gap..some big names there.. Nairo and Dan Martin

This is on a full on attack on DQ

They have to go

Running out of days ????????‍♀️

Not too sure what is happening with my man Bernal - he was kinda looking back for / to Gee in that final assault and didn't see to be able to attack or follow the attack by Pinot, possibly a bit fatigued. I had asked 'what if' Gee is dropped and Bernal is still there, do the team tell him to go? Seems they did.

But still massive mountain stages to  come, great thing about this tour is nothing is certain, if indeed JAP takes yellow to Paris, it will be well deserved and a great win, but CAN he hang with those mountain goats all the way?

You say this as if the mountain goats aren't also fatiguing?!

So quintana is dropped and clearly fatigued. Back in the day he would have a miraculous recovery and ride off to a dominant win. How I miss the doping days.

And he's back

If they don't react from the peloton and time it well..Nairo could find himself back in contention..whose gonna blink first..we saw yesterday that Movistar are very strog and he has many team mates with him and others in the peloton able to disrupt a chase ..

Edit

And as I said it.. Valverde went to the front to check things out.

Edited by Gen

You say this as if the mountain goats aren't also fatiguing?!

They are just beginning to stretch their legs

Well Martin and quintana are back in contention if the gap stays the same. The breakaway group tempo is low enough for them to gas it up the last climb

Enter, the Prat d’Albis is a new climb for the Tour

Freshly surfaced

11 kms at 6.9%

???? ???? ????