Cape Town < > JHB, for #Elderly, #Raffle, #Pics

CatzSpace "frail"

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well done David! Looking forward to your updates. Enjoy the evening [emoji16]

Just spoke to David, running a little behind schedule cause of the heat and headwinds, going to pull an all nighter cycling [emoji33][emoji468] Edited by BSG

Just spoke to David, running a little behind schedule cause of the heat and headwinds, going to pull an all nighter cycling [emoji33][emoji468]

Thought he was done for the day! Must be lonely at night in the middle of nowhere. Stay save David

Can those big trucks see you at night?

Was about to ask the same..

How busy is the highway? Trucks during the day are even a nightmare, night must be crazy.

Can those big trucks see you at night?

Was about to ask the same..

How busy is the highway? Trucks during the day are even a nightmare, night must be crazy.

Hello Guys

First of 99% of the Truckers drive considerably towards other users.

Secondly those 99% are professional Drivers.

Thirdly they are more closely monitored than any other road user.

I Respect all Truckers and they notice my behavior and give me the same Respect.

(Just yesterday we were at a Stop and Go, I exited the end before some Truckers. Those same Drivers had seen me earlier, all of the Truckers greeted me as they passed me by hooting and not a frustrated Hoot at all.)

My concern is with the General motorist who thinks driving recklessly is cool.

YES, my choice of lights, Light UP the whole road similar to car headlights. I can be seen from over 5km away front and back, motorists start flashing at me to Dim, once they are up close, silence.