Tour of Good Hope, no more?

8foktog

I got this email from them on 10 Sep 2018

Good morning Muhammed

The event will take place from 4 – 8 March next year.

Entry fee is approximately R5500 per person.

Kind regards

Ilse

event has not been confirmed yet. Site is up but not taking entries. They were trying to find sponsors

I see takealot is the new sponsor - interesting, first time I see takealot sponsoring a cycling event?

Well done on the organisers, must always be a challenge to get this event off the ground every year.

I see takealot is the new sponsor - interesting, first time I see takealot sponsoring a cycling event?

Well done on the organisers, must always be a challenge to get this event off the ground every year.

I foresee alot more cycling goodies for sale on takealot in the near future, and perhaps not just entry or mid level items, Now perhaps some top of the range goodies...

I foresee alot more cycling goodies for sale on takealot in the near future, and perhaps not just entry or mid level items, Now perhaps some top of the range goodies...

if its thru ASG it'll still be ridiculously priced thats for sure

asg dumped all their old stock with takelot - must be a part of the deal, so not really a sponsor....

asg dumped all their old stock with takelot - must be a part of the deal, so not really a sponsor....

not detecting a lot of ASG love from you....  :ph34r:

They might very well deserve their bashings here on the hub but I don't see anyone else organising relatively successful 5 day road races so I will at least give them credit for that.

Where did you see this? On the website link posted earlier?