The Veganism Thread

Odinson

For those on Instagram, get over to @crueltyfreewithme and watch her story (won't be up for long). 

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

For those on Instagram, get over to @crueltyfreewithme and watch her story (won't be up for long). 

No words... 

Do we not criminalize behavior such as assault, rape, murder and so forth because we have collectively agreed that such actions are morally reprehensible, in that they cause unnecessary suffering to the victims? 

This disturbs me greatly is that you are absolutely trivializing the act of rape and murder by measuring it against the morality of eating a hamburger.

I am gobsmacked! Your gross insensitivity to victims of violent crime in reprehensible. I am sure that any rape victim will take extreme offense to your comparison. On the flip side surely there are many meat eaters out there that will also take offense to their moral standards being likened to that of a rapist and murderer.

You have devalued human life to be that of a pig or chicken. WTF bra?

Your moral compass is spinning way out of control. Billions of people globally have absolutely no association between eating meat and human morality. I cannot think of any developed civilization that is vegan, it simply does not exist. In fact the number of vegans globally as a percentage of the world population is so small as to be inconsequential.

So it appears to me that your vegan agenda is moving worryingly close to being on the fringe and fanatical. I have said it before that I equate vegans to that of lunatic religious fundamentalists. Such zeal and fervour and your completely warped sense of morality is so far off-centre that your mental well-being should be of concern to others.

The hypocrisy of vegans #1.

You can go to any restaurant these days and they have vegan dishes available typically identified by the symbol. So these dumb @ss vegans happily order the    dish  because, you know, they want to be kind to animals and all that moral and ethical bull cr@p. Whoa, stop the bus! What the fluck are you doing in a restaurant that is a purveyor of animal flesh in the first place? Anyone ordering a vegan dish is inadvertently supporting an establishment that is based on the meat trade.

If vegans had any true conviction in their beliefs then there would not be one restaurant in the entire world that would offer a vegan dish alongside their meat dishes as this would be an utter waste of time as true vegans would not ever enter such an establishment.

You can go to any restaurant these days and they have vegan dishes available typically identified by the symbol. So these dumb @ss vegans happily order the dish because, you know, they want to be kind to animals and all that moral and ethical bull cr@p. Whoa, stop the bus! What the fluck are you doing in a restaurant that is a purveyor of animal flesh in the first place? Anyone ordering a vegan dish is inadvertently supporting an establishment that is based on the meat trade.

If vegans had any true conviction in their beliefs then there would not be one restaurant in the entire world that would offer a vegan dish alongside their meat dishes as this would be an utter waste of time as true vegans would not ever enter such an establishment.

some of us also eat plants for health benefits.

I don't get how ploughing up entire ecosystems to grow plants is a good thing.

Lets not hurt the cows, lets rather obliterate every living thing except e.g. wheat plants, and the poison the hell out of anything that remains that tries to eat it (insects/insecticide) or grow with it (weeds/glyposate.)

Of course whatever other things that don't eat wheat that are still around and eat the poisoned insects (starlings amongst others) end up dying as well, and the things that eat the poisoned wheat (us, glyphosate/insecticides) are waiting to see what the long term effects are going to be.

Following the logic, this is vegan heaven (replace the wheat with soybeans / whatever floats your boat)... 

-1x-1.jpg

Without human intervention, a pride of lions can live in harmony with the herbivores they predate on, never taking more than what is necessary. Lions are sustained on the herbivores, ensuring that their numbers do not overwhelm the lands.

Lastly, have you ever seen a lion breed gazelle for their food?

So if I hunt and consume wild animals then its fine by vegans?

Im only taking what is necessary, I live in harmony with the free roaming herbivores I predate on and I ensure that their numbers doesn't overwhelm the lands.

About a month ago my 6 year old boy had a small school assignment to do. His teacher asked them to cut out en return with pictures of healthy vs unhealthy food. Her examples of unhealthy food, dairy, meat etc.

He returned to school with a letter telling his teacher to get back in line and refrain from giving dietary advice to six year olds. Brainwashing on another level.

You can go to any restaurant these days and they have vegan dishes available typically identified by the symbol. So these dumb @ss vegans happily order the dish because, you know, they want to be kind to animals and all that moral and ethical bull cr@p. Whoa, stop the bus! What the fluck are you doing in a restaurant that is a purveyor of animal flesh in the first place? Anyone ordering a vegan dish is inadvertently supporting an establishment that is based on the meat trade.

Capitalism 101. Supply - demand. It’s not a difficult concept to grasp.

This disturbs me greatly is that you are absolutely trivializing the act of rape and murder by measuring it against the morality of eating a hamburger.

I am gobsmacked! Your gross insensitivity to victims of violent crime in reprehensible. I am sure that any rape victim will take extreme offense to your comparison. On the flip side surely there are many meat eaters out there that will also take offense to their moral standards being likened to that of a rapist and murderer.

Your moral compass is spinning way out of control. Billions of people globally have absolutely no association between eating meat and human morality. I cannot think of any developed civilization that is vegan, it simply does not exist. In fact the number of vegans globally as a percentage of the world population is so small as to be inconsequential.

So it appears to me that your vegan agenda is moving worryingly close to being on the fringe and fanatical. I have said it before that I equate vegans to that of lunatic religious fundamentalists. Such zeal and fervour and your completely warped sense of morality is so far off-centre that your mental well-being should be of concern to others.

*overly dramatic yawn*

See if you can twist them even more.

I don't get how ploughing up entire ecosystems to grow plants is a good thing.

Lets not hurt the cows, lets rather obliterate every living thing except e.g. wheat plants, and the poison the hell out of anything that remains that tries to eat it (insects/insecticide) or grow with it (weeds/glyposate.)

Of course whatever other things that don't eat wheat that are still around and eat the poisoned insects (starlings amongst others) end up dying as well, and the things that eat the poisoned wheat (us, glyphosate/insecticides) are waiting to see what the long term effects are going to be.

Following the logic, this is vegan heaven (replace the wheat with soybeans / whatever floats your boat)...

-1x-1.jpg

Boet, do you know who eats the majority of the world’s monocropped grains/legumes? Farmed animals!

Do some reading on the subject.

So if I hunt and consume wild animals then its fine by vegans?

Im only taking what is necessary, I live in harmony with the free roaming herbivores I predate on and I ensure that their numbers doesn't overwhelm the lands.

Your straw man is a little under stuffed ????. Try again.

Your straw man is a little under stuffed ????. Try again.

Please explain the difference. Slowly. Im even causing those herbivores less pain when killing them than those savage lions.

For someone who brands themselves as offensive you sure are one fragile little snowflake.

About a month ago my 6 year old boy had a small school assignment to do. His teacher asked them to cut out en return with pictures of healthy vs unhealthy food. Her examples of unhealthy food, dairy, meat etc.

He returned to school with a letter telling his teacher to get back in line and refrain from giving dietary advice to six year olds. Brainwashing on another level.

You showed her Big Daddy. Should’ve sommer sent Jr. with a copy of the latest Canadian Dietary Guidelines. Oh, wait!