UCI DH World Cup 2019 Season

Hairy

I watched a bit of the replay of the CO race. Tracey will have to up her game to stay ahead of Vali in the Worlds. Troy was super fast - 5 wins in 5 years and on the proper wheel size.

Will Holl be competing amongst the Elite women at World's? 

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So at the Canadian Open Tracey Hannah answered the critics with regards to Vali Höll beating her times twice.. By beating her... But... By only 0.6 sec... And coming in in third by a mere 0.63 secs behind Tracey was one Myriam Nicole!

On the one hand I want the best racer to win the race. On the other, I'd like to see Hannah take the overall and/or the World Champs. Realistically, with Nicole and Seagrave back next year, Holl moving to Elites, Cabirou on fire and a hopefully chilled Hoffman, I think 2019 might be her last chance at either of those titles. 

On the one hand I want the best racer to win the race. On the other, I'd like to see Hannah take the overall and/or the World Champs. Realistically, with Nicole and Seagrave back next year, Holl moving to Elites, Cabirou on fire and a hopefully chilled Hoffman, I think 2019 might be her last chance at either of those titles.

One or the other..I agree. I want her to win the overall and I would love tahnee to win worlds... But realistically I think she will be a little cautious. I have a sense that Myriam will win worlds

One or the other..I agree. I want her to win the overall and I would love tahnee to win worlds... But realistically I think she will be a little cautious. I have a sense that Myriam will win worlds

There’s a few gnarly drops at MSA. Don’t know whether Nicole will risk it.

I think Cabirou has a very real shot.

Damned what a pity, was really looking forward to her racing.

The ladies are having a bad season for injuries ....... wonder if they are this year really just trying really hard to push the envelope and get that edge over the other ladies.

More and more indepth media coverage on the ladies racing (and properly deserved) means there is more pressure to perform and improve....this then leads to those oh %$^#$^& moments and more crashes?

Who the ^T$#^%&$%&^#% watches DSTV ... I have not even watched SABC for at least 3 years now.

Find a buddy and stream it through DSTV now, that's what I do  :ph34r:

Find a buddy and stream it through DSTV now, that's what I do  :ph34r:

Will have to speak to the inlaws then ..........

#%$^#$^ the UCI for limiting coverage rights to the World Champs .... at this stage we will not be seeing it live in SA via RedbullTV

https://www.pinkbike.com/news/how-to-watch-the-2019-mountain-bike-world-championships.html

I think you might find that dstv are pushing this as opposed to uci

Edit. I see the UK is also blocked due to the BBC.. So it looks like the BBC are showing it... Getflix to the UK and watch thought the BBC sports app

Edited by Stretch