UCI DH World Cup 2019 Season

Hairy

I believe he slid out at the top of the course

There was a time when AG couldn't put a tyre wrong when the clock started ticking. The past year and his final races with YT were all comparative train smashes. He's just completely off-form. 

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There was a time when AG couldn't put a tyre wrong when the clock started ticking. The past year and his final races with YT were all comparative train smashes. He's just completely off-form. 

And now Vali is carrying the YT Banner .... and rightly so as she is "Young Talent" 

Excited to see her in the new season

I still say the 29er wheel size doesn't work so well for him.

I've watched Red Bull hardline snippets for the first time yesterday, whow those tracks looks serious ruff.

He does that... He went through a period where he won everything... Then he went off the boil for a couple of seasons... Then he was back winning everything.. Now he's of the boil again

He does that... He went through a period where he won everything... Then he went off the boil for a couple of seasons... Then he was back winning everything.. Now he's of the boil again

True. I think the big question is whether he can come back and match the might of those Frenchies. 

• 1 month later...